NEOM JOB DETAILS

Old May 17th 2024, 1:39 am
Just Joined

kaygee78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEOM Job Offer Details

Wow! So well written (explained). I do not know much about construction industry, but the world of writing does need people like you! You should write more often (outside this forum too, i mean).

Last edited by kaygee78; May 17th 2024 at 1:46 am. Reason: for the purpose of adding clarity.
Old May 17th 2024, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

Civilae is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone completed three years? Is it pretty typical that they renew the contract? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Old May 17th 2024, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

NomadBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you BMH77.

I think you have answered so many items that we may have been wondering and it's great to hear that even after working there for a while that you are still happy. We can only research about life on the ground to a certain degree so it's refreshing to hear such an unbiased review.

Dare I ask if anyone has heard anything further whether it be an offer , movement in the HR process or communication from Neom? (I hate to ask this again but it would still be interesting to see if there has been any movement)
Old May 17th 2024, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

nen9889 is an unknown quantity at this point

Diddly squat. No correspondence but also haven’t emailed to follow up in the last month.
Old May 18th 2024, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Job Offer Details

Originally Posted by Civilae
Has anyone completed three years? Is it pretty typical that they renew the contract? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Yes, many people have completed 3+ years. I think most roles would be offered renewal since the work is ongoing. I know of some people who haven't had their contract renewed. A variety of reasons such as underperformance, clashes of personality, strategy change, localisation (replace expat with Saudi citizen).
Old May 19th 2024, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

flyinghigh00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM JOB DETAILS

I heard back from NEOM and because of budget constraints, the role I was offered has been cut. Leadership will have to prioritise which roles they need filled and decide which will be cut. This is very much sector and role dependent so I hope the rest of you get more positive feedback.
Old May 19th 2024, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

fs05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flyinghigh00
I heard back from NEOM and because of budget constraints, the role I was offered has been cut. Leadership will have to prioritise which roles they need filled and decide which will be cut. This is very much sector and role dependent so I hope the rest of you get more positive feedback.
That's not great news, but many many thanks for updating on this forum. Much much appreciated.
Old May 20th 2024, 12:06 am
Just Joined

AusEngineer is an unknown quantity at this point

That sucks...
Can you remind me/us what role you were chasing? Or what sector?
Old May 20th 2024, 7:31 am
Just Joined

leonitis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Job Offer Details

Originally Posted by kaygee78
Hello there,
does anyone know at what stage does the NEOM hrm asks you to attempt the psychometric assessment? Does the 'score' in the assessment become a determining factor in the candidate's inclusion or exclusion from further recruitment process? What is the procedure and next stages after you do your assessment?
Thank you in advance.
I was initially told that all stages are complete and there will be an offer. this was 2 months ago at least. Then in last week they have asked for psychometric assessment so not sure which stage we are at and what does the results of psychometric infer. Is there anyone who has cleared psychometric test and got the offer? and how long was the timeline.
Old May 20th 2024, 8:22 am
Just Joined

kaygee78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the reply.
I do not know what stage or whether they (People NEOM-I think their main HRM) actually evaluate candidates for suitability. I have not heard back from them after the 'assessment' (and I know it did not go really bad as far as the position they mentioned they wanted to do the assessment for). I now have started thinking that they just randomly send the psychometric emails to create a wave in the market. Otherwise, they should just tell ppl that they have 'failed' the test (even though they just say that there is no pass or fail in the assessment). If anyone has heard back from them, please do inform here!

Thanks.
Kaygee78
Old May 20th 2024, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

jtanytime is an unknown quantity at this point

That's unfortunate, Wish you the best for something better to come your way. I appreciate you keeping everyone informed. If it is ok, could you be kind enough to let us know which sector (Tonomus, Enowa, The Line, Sindalah, Oxagon) and the role you selected for?
Old May 20th 2024, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

clownshow is an unknown quantity at this point

This is across the board at NEOM (see recent news media stories if you're in any doubt). Cost is now a big issue and is resulting in reduction in head count and locals being prioritised over expat hires (cheaper).

Truth be told this is standard across all projects in KSA. Start big, good teams, plenty of money.....money disappears, bills not paid, contracts not renewed, contractors and teams replaced with cheaper, timelines extended, projects stall/close.
Old May 21st 2024, 1:44 am
Just Joined

Dannja016 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, just so I understand. When people talk about "the portal", this is site that shows what you have applied for/profile etc (i was directed to it after Psychometric test) - or is there another one, i saw a mention of Kissflow somewhere? I have seen very little change over the past month (like many on here i'm guessing!). The job says "In Progress" will that change as the application moves forward and what are the stages should I expect to see here? I can see a very historic one on there that says "applied" (although I never heard anything back on that). Is this also the same place where you upload all your documents as well?...if i get that far..Thanks
Old May 21st 2024, 3:22 am
Just Joined

zj215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi am sure this must have been asked (used advanced search for 'medical' and it brought up zilch)
Looking for recommendations for the medical certificate / clear to work report or letter needed for the permit.
My nhs doctor won't do this (at cost etc). Fair enough.
I did a google and it seems prices can vary from a few hundred to £1000s. I'm healthy but had a minor op a few years back.
Providers hopefully in the south west
Old May 21st 2024, 3:43 am
Just Joined

JasonMah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Neom Community,

I found this Forum to be very supporting and interesting. I have two quick questions. I have recently done my first interview with HR and then the second one with the Hiring Manager. I also did my Psychometric Assessment afterwards and then never heart from them despite following up with the HR. Anyone knows anything about the timeliness and have they improved ?

Why did i do the Psychometric Assessment after two consecutive interviews ? I heard it is done before you even get an interview.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.