NEOM JOB DETAILS

Old Nov 6th 2023, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM JOB DETAILS

Originally Posted by Pkinson
hi
So, in Qatar I get transportation allowance+accommodation added to my basic. Would the 25% added to the total?
No - believe it will be calculated only on the base.
Old Nov 20th 2023, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

Ahmad01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I have my Bachelors of Construction Management from Sydney Australia and have 10 years of Project Management experience in residential construction building custom luxury homes. I wanted to know what type of experience is NEOM looking for? As i applied for a few jobs as a Project Manager but i haven't heard anything back.
Old Nov 21st 2023, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ahmad01
Hi All,

I have my Bachelors of Construction Management from Sydney Australia and have 10 years of Project Management experience in residential construction building custom luxury homes. I wanted to know what type of experience is NEOM looking for? As i applied for a few jobs as a Project Manager but i haven't heard anything back.
Your skills are likely sought after, but there are less project manager roles on client side working directly for Neom.

Much of the PM work is done by PMCs and delivery partners (Aecom, Bechtel, Parsons etc). You may have more opportunities with these companies. They can also hire and onboard quicker than Neom recruitment.
Old Nov 23rd 2023, 11:02 am
Just Joined

Ahmad01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great! Thank you.
Old Dec 23rd 2023, 4:46 am
Just Joined

ozchopps is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I've followed this fairly closely and read about 6 threads some with 100+ pages, I think this one might be the best to ask the question I have in.

I'm a qualified Electrical/Control Engineer who has worked in Design, Construction, Commissioning, construction project management, IT, mostly on LNG refineries (15 years) and a few mine sites (all in the Australian outback so I'm used to remote work), as well as 8 years in the utilities space (electricity generation and distribution, as well as water and waste water) and a few years in IT Consulting. I'm feeling like uprooting (already sold house and am renting) and changing things up (I've worked in the USA, EU, AU, and in remote areas) and not sure where I want to land in 5 years time.

I'm currently comfortable in Australia doing a WFH 50-hour week consulting at an executive "Director" level on multinational projects with one of the top multinationals (top 5 global) @ a TRP of $350k/pa AUD so ~$1.05m/pa SAR (inclusive of superannuation, healthcare, and bonus), however with a tax rate of ~42%. I was wondering what my chances would be if I started to apply for roles at Neom (I'm pretty versatile, but prefer technical delivery and project management roles) as I'm concerned based on what I've read here that I may fall "out of band" - and it sounds like I'm somewhere between a Grade 7 and Grade 9?

Also one question I haven't managed to see answered, if me and my partner are not married (we're defacto as we've been together 25 years but haven't bothered to get married), can she still accompany me on family status?

Thanks for any insights.
Old Dec 24th 2023, 8:30 am
Just Joined

FirstTimeExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

peterpipper12 Could you advise how to get a job at NEOM, I applied for a few roles on their career page but got no response.
Old Dec 24th 2023, 9:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FirstTimeExpat
peterpipper12 Could you advise how to get a job at NEOM, I applied for a few roles on their career page but got no response.
Have a search through the thread, you’ll find most advise LinkedIn as that’s where their recruiters find people. Put yourself as open to work with the Middle East as a location and if you’ve got skills they need they’ll contact you on there.

Good luck.
Old Dec 24th 2023, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

FirstTimeExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, christmasoompa , Is there a recruitment agency that plays a role here?
Old Dec 25th 2023, 12:53 am
Just Joined

gentleben is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got my offer through, a grade 8 Senior Manager role, nice Christmas present!

It's a 3 year FTC. Is this normal?
Old Dec 25th 2023, 11:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FirstTimeExpat
Thanks, christmasoompa , Is there a recruitment agency that plays a role here?
Tons of different ones have been tasked with it, as well as HR depts of companies working on the projects. Hence LinkedIn being the best place - they’re all searching on there.
Old Jan 1st 2024, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ozchopps
Also one question I haven't managed to see answered, if me and my partner are not married (we're defacto as we've been together 25 years but haven't bothered to get married), can she still accompany me on family status?

Thanks for any insights.
You'd need to be married to come out as a dependent.
Old Jan 5th 2024, 12:21 am
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone worked with or in process of getting offer via Supplementary manpower supplier SMP (FNRCO)? If yes, please share your experience and salary package offered by FNRCO. Cheers
Old Jan 6th 2024, 5:55 am
Just Joined

paperj is an unknown quantity at this point

Question for everyone here. I think I may have been slightly lied to so just want to make sure. They were able to match by US salary but did not give the 30% increase that everyone seems to be speaking about. I was actually told something along the lines "We usually increase by 30%, but your salary is already much higher than we expected". I am happy to share more details if you PM me.
Old Jan 6th 2024, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paperj
Question for everyone here. I think I may have been slightly lied to so just want to make sure. They were able to match by US salary but did not give the 30% increase that everyone seems to be speaking about. I was actually told something along the lines "We usually increase by 30%, but your salary is already much higher than we expected". I am happy to share more details if you PM me.
What grade is it?
Old Jan 6th 2024, 6:02 am
Just Joined

paperj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
What grade is it?

Oops sorry not sure what you mean by grade (maybe a dumb question from me).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.