NEOM JOB DETAILS

Old Jun 23rd 2023, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

Dxbstu387 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM JOB DETAILS

50% of your basic monthly salary for each of the first 5 years of employment. So if you earned $4000 basic each month, you’d get $2000 for each year employed
Old Jun 23rd 2023, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Totototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dxbstu387
50% of your basic monthly salary for each of the first 5 years of employment. So if you earned $4000 basic each month, you’d get $2000 for each year employed
hi

You might want to check but I believe that in KSA the calculation of the EOSB (end of service benefit) is done on the basis of the full salary not the basic salary.
Old Jun 23rd 2023, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

rriyaz1993 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear
How Many days it will take to Receive Official offer letter after an Interview,
Old Jun 23rd 2023, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

Totototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rriyaz1993
Dear Sir,
How many days it will take to receive Official Job offer Letter from Neom, Once selected in an interview
hi

it depends. What I know is that the offer has to be approved by several person to be ready to be sent to the candidate.
i believe as we that the background check has to be completed first but for some people they received the offer before the completion of the background check.

i would recommend patience as it’s not the same waiting time for all.
Old Jun 23rd 2023, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

Sam1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Right, thanks mate!
Old Jun 24th 2023, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

so if a person works only three years, then they will get only $2000 x 3 = $6000 at the end of their service?
Old Jun 24th 2023, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Smart11
so if a person works only three years, then they will get only $2000 x 3 = $6000 at the end of their service?
the calculation depends on various factors. The EOSB for a person that resigns is not the same for instance. I recommend that you check the calculation rules online. There is a government calculator tool available to check the amount for EOSB depending on the different cases.
Old Jun 24th 2023, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Totototo
the calculation depends on various factors. The EOSB for a person that resigns is not the same for instance. I recommend that you check the calculation rules online. There is a government calculator tool available to check the amount for EOSB depending on the different cases.
sure, thanks
Old Jul 1st 2023, 11:46 pm
Just Joined

rriyaz1993 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow re: NEOM JOB DETAILS

Originally Posted by peterpipper12
PM'd you!
Dear
Usually how long it takes to receive official offer letter from NEOM, once selected in an interview.
Old Jul 2nd 2023, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

Dear
Usually how long it takes to receive official offer letter from NEOM, once selected in an interview.
33 days for my case.
Old Jul 3rd 2023, 5:41 am
Just Joined

Brendon_dxb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Diplo
Not yet. Once you accept a written job offer, the onboarding team will reach out to you and talk you through stuff. You should also get an invite to a weekly Q&A with the onboarding team - it was at this session that the question about dental was asked.
Hi. I received the offer 10 days ago, signed and submitted. No one contacted me since and wondering after how long the onboarding team reach?
Old Jul 3rd 2023, 8:36 am
Just Joined

metalheadadil is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear
from what I read here it differ from person to person but for me they sent the offer after 1 week from telling me that I've been accepted for the rule
Old Jul 3rd 2023, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

DeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to all

I've been waiting for 5 weeks for an offer post successful interview ( EID hasn't helped) - so YMMV
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 2:52 am
Just Joined

FelixC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks. I've received an offer and must make a decision. A few questions for anyone with the insight:

1. For a Senior Manager Role, is 75K SAR/mo all in (ie payment to account) SAR low or high in the band?
2. What bump might be possible if Director level rather than Senior Manager? An extra 20K/mo SAR? This was something discussed and is sort of an open issue. The position reports into a Exec. Director whether it be Senior Manager or Director level to start.
3. How common is it to get a promotion once working at NEOM?
4. I've had varying remuneration over the past six months of my latest employment which I finished a few months back (varying for a variety of reasons I won't bore you with). I uploaded the more favourable evidence. Anyone know if they discuss/validate remuneration with past employers as part of the 3rd party background check? Is someone going to call my most recent employer and request a remuneration report? Any insight as to what other data is pursued other than job title and start/finish dates?

Thanks!
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 4:49 am
Just Joined

Hi all

could you please provide your experience on the bonus based on performance.
i have seen several ranges from 20% to 30% up to 50% of the basic (I don’t know if the 50% is realistic as it’s very high).

have you ever received it? If yes what % it was. I understood as well that the bonus is based on the performance. Is there performance reviews such as mid year and EOY reviews? Do we have a set of objectives to meet or is it based on the general performance?
is the % variable in other word can you have like 10% or 30% or it’s 0% or 30%.

Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.