NEOM JOB DETAILS

Old Jun 8th 2023, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Totototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant future
Default re: NEOM JOB DETAILS

Originally Posted by BMH77
Hi, Totototo. I've answered these as best I can. I'm not certain about school and insurance benefits, so I left those blank. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer them for you.
Some of the sign-on benefits may change based on the market, so your hiring manager or recruiter will be the final word; but, this is what I was told last month.
Good luck!
BMH
thanks BMH very clear
Old Jun 8th 2023, 7:34 am
Just Joined

Totototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Diplo
Just to add to the above,

Yes, you will get schooling paid up to (I think 60K SAR a year) per child in formal paid for education, on a pro-rated reimbursement basis.

I can't go into the company arranged Bupa cost in detail as I don't think this information is public, but if it helps, lots of people use it (you basically pay for half of the policy cost out of your salary each month). It's not cheap though, in fact it may be the most expensive health insurance I've ever seen (but I may have a skewed view as I don't know how county A compares with county B more generally for example) - you may find it cheaper to insure your family in the country they are resident in, then claim 50% of that back by reimbursement instead. That said, the cover is excellent.
diplo your answer is much appreciated !
Old Jun 10th 2023, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

does someone know if Neom is flexible when taking vacation? For example can someone take vacation in parts, two weeks at the start of a year, two weeks at a different time? Also, can someone carry over vacation to next year?
Old Jun 10th 2023, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smart11
Hello,

does someone know if Neom is flexible when taking vacation? For example can someone take vacation in parts, two weeks at the start of a year, two weeks at a different time? Also, can someone carry over vacation to next year?
You can carry over 10 days of annual leave. Remote working days do not carry over.
Typically you can take your annual leave whenever you like. It just needs to be approved by your line manager.
Old Jun 10th 2023, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

You can carry over 10 days of annual leave. Remote working days do not carry over.
Typically you can take your annual leave whenever you like. It just needs to be approved by your line manager.
thanks BMH77. Do you know if we can take time off without pay also?
Old Jun 10th 2023, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks BMH77. Do you know if we can take time off without pay also?
I haven't run into this one, I imagine that you can but it would require some discussion about length and reason.
There are some leaves for life events as well.
Old Jun 10th 2023, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

I haven't run into this one, I imagine that you can but it would require some discussion about length and reason.
There are some leaves for life events as well.
thanks, can you please explain a bit more about life events. Is it written somewhere in the benefits package?
Old Jun 10th 2023, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

thanks, can you please explain a bit more about life events. Is it written somewhere in the benefits package?
I believe it is covered in the benefits, if not, you can ask your onboarder or HR rep. But you get some time for the normal things like bereavement, maternity/paternity, etc
Old Jun 14th 2023, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

metalheadadil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Job Offer

Originally Posted by Fezk
Hi all,

I have accepted a job offer from NEOM ENOWA and am currently going through the visa process. My degree attestation is in process including police checks.

Regarding the acceptance of offer, it has recently been announced in my existing company in the UK that all employees are getting a 10% pay rise. This has been confirmed in writing and the new enhanced payments will start from July 2023.

Previously, I did let HR in NEOM know that this was coming and it was only reasonable to revise my offer based on my new salary, to which they declined. Now that I have a written confirmation from the company and because the pay rise is in the same year as I am joining NEOM, I plan to push back on it and get a revised offer. Has anyone anyone had the experience of changing job offer in this way?

It does make quite a substantial difference to my pay per month. I have been offered a grade 5 job.

Regards,
Hello Fezk
I'm interested to know more about Enowa as my self done an interview with them a couple of days ago , Did you join or you still in the process of joining ?
Old Jun 16th 2023, 10:10 am
Just Joined

SiteEngineer is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the relocation package, 8 months of your salary?

How long should I stay there to claim it?
Old Jun 17th 2023, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SiteEngineer
Is the relocation package, 8 months of your salary?

How long should I stay there to claim it?
Relocation package is available to people moving from outside of KSA. It is a lump sum usually paid in your first check.
If you don't complete your first year, you owe the company a prorated amount back.
Old Jun 17th 2023, 11:18 am
Just Joined

metalheadadil is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone
I have a question about NEOM job Offer, I'm a local guy and NEOM offered me a 3 years contract ? is this common for NEOM employees ? anyone experienced same thing ?
the normal practice in KSA is that your employer will sign one year contract and it will be renew automatically if both party agreed to continue
Old Jun 17th 2023, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sahsah
Hi ,
I have an offer from NEOM which consists of Basic Salary, Accomodation allowances, Transportation allowances and Mobile allowances. If I am staying outside until NEOM accomodation is available, will I be eligible for Food from the Community?
Staying 'outside' where?
Old Jun 17th 2023, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

sahsah is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably the nearest town.. until the accomodation is available
Old Jun 17th 2023, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure I understand what you're saying.

You are choosing to stay off site in your own accommodation, at your own cost?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.