Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Aug 17th 2022, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Scott78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by Real Sosobad
Is the 9-12 months wait just for 2 beds or 1 bed apartments as well?
Was hoping my wife and child could quickly follow me but looks like this may be unrealistic
We are going with 3 kids and we have been told the wait for us would be around 3 months
Old Aug 18th 2022, 5:40 am
Just Joined

RS1429 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Claud123
I also have registered family with kissflow months ago ...that said we requested a 2 bed in NC1. Unfortunately NC1 is full even with 1 bed apartment at present.
In addition the 2 bed apartment are of high demand thus not available ..onboarding has advised me 6-12 months for 2 bed to be Available . So most likely your husband will start with a studio apartment at NC2 where everyone is been placed. My only advise on the UAE residence is seek a golden visa maybe difficult to obtain or obtain a Sharjah Free zone visa and work on starting a trading company of some sort or seek a job or sponsor in the UAE. I'm in Bahrain so we've been sponsored by local company for 12 month residence visa then look at relocating family after 12 months.
Thank you! I think the free zone option is what we are looking into at the moment. Hope you and your family managed to get settled in soon too!
Old Aug 18th 2022, 5:51 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Evilbungle
Pretty annoyed about it to be honest as if they had been upfront about it in the first place I would probably have turned the job down but we are too far along the process now.
It's probably no consolation but they are being upfront about it now at least (the headhunters my husband has been approached by are anyway). They've all told us no schooling until 2023 at the earliest and no decent accommodation either.
Old Aug 18th 2022, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
It's probably no consolation but they are being upfront about it now at least (the headhunters my husband has been approached by are anyway). They've all told us no schooling until 2023 at the earliest and no decent accommodation either.
After reading all your messages, I have decided to ask again for the availability for the 2 bedroom cabins (we are going with 3 kids) I asked for a realistic timeframe and they confirmed by email that the waiting list is around 18 months for families like ours

So we are going to turn down the offer

Old Aug 18th 2022, 8:13 am
Just Joined

thorshammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scott78
After reading all your messages, I have decided to ask again for the availability for the 2 bedroom cabins (we are going with 3 kids) I asked for a realistic timeframe and they confirmed by email that the waiting list is around 18 months for families like ours

18 months? wow!
Old Aug 18th 2022, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Claud123 is an unknown quantity at this point

both I've been told only studios available at NC2 which is a box
Old Aug 18th 2022, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Evilbungle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scott78

A shame but I don't blame you. Had I not already progressed to far down the road I would also be turning it down. As it is I will unfortunately most likely just accept that I will be looking for a new job almost as soon as I land. It is frustrating as I said at every step that I would only consider it if I could move my family with me and I really am not looking forward to having to spend up to 18 months (But as it has increased by 15 months since March who knows how long) without my family (And my wife isn't looking forward to being a single mother.)

My only (Albeit very small) hope is that they will suddenly build a lot more 2 bed room properties (To be honest I am not sure why they are building 1 bed units when surely for families with 1 kid you need 2 rooms (1 for Adults, 1 for child) and for families with multiple kids you need 3 rooms (1 for Adults, 1 for Girls and 1 for boys.) - obviously if you have kids that can share you could fit multiple kids in a 2 bed, but it seems strange that 2 bed units are as big as they go.
Old Aug 18th 2022, 9:33 am
Just Joined

I have not started with Neom still ongoing visa issues here with gov documents from Saudi ...but we have been living as a family in Bahrain for 2 years
which is preferred from wife. So Neom as a family until can wait until its actually ready with suitable accommodation.
Old Aug 18th 2022, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

Who is doing the confirming?
Old Aug 18th 2022, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Trailing_Hubby
Who is doing the confirming?
My on-boarder is, happy to provide a screenshot of the email by PM
Old Aug 18th 2022, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

Leela is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody knows what the one bed apartments timeframe is in NC1?
Old Aug 19th 2022, 7:44 am
Just Joined

bechtelboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leela
Anybody knows what the one bed apartments timeframe is in NC1?
It's going to be 2023, and then they have all the people waiting since April 2022 in NC2 ahead of you.
Old Aug 19th 2022, 8:01 am
Just Joined

thorshammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Claud123
both I've been told only studios available at NC2 which is a box
lol aren't they all boxes?
Old Aug 19th 2022, 9:04 am
Just Joined

yes but a more of single compartment box
Old Aug 19th 2022, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

AE2022 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All - can anyone advise the approximate timescales it took for them to receive a formal offer after HR shared the details verbally? I was told that offer will arrive in my inbox in 2-3 days time... but I am now waiting for a week and a half. My process has been ok so far - my journey from HR initial contact to verbal offer has taken 4 weeks. Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.