Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old May 18th 2022, 11:48 am
Just Joined

Claud123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by elenash
Not yet. I'm just getting in contact with the agent in Sydney to do my degree attestation, medical and visa.
I feel like it will be at least a month or even longer.

How long did it take you to get the visa, medicals, attestation since you've been contacted by the local agent?

I'll be in finance. What about you?
Hi I'm also Australian currently living in Bahrain also have accepted offer at Neom as a Project Manger in the development department. I'm in the process of just signing contract and start back ground check. Just a question which attestation agent did you use in Sydney or Canberra where the Saudi embassy is located ?
Old May 18th 2022, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

menaadventure is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Evilbungle
How long after you accepted the provisional offer did you get the actual offer and after that how long did it take until everything kicked off? I was given a provisional offer which I accepted last Thursday and my recruiter said things would move pretty quick but haven't had the official offer yet? Not sure if this is standard or if I should be chasing it?
I’ve never given the provisional offer. 1-2 days after the 2nd interview HR sent me the link to officially apply for the job. Then they immediately asked me to upload all docs including my pay-slips. 8 days after uploading the pay-slips, I got the offer letter - 7 days in between was Eid Holidays and weekend, so I guess it was around 2-3 working days.

From their it has gotten a bit slow. A week from the day I accepted and uploaded the offer to the portal, I was sent some links for the app etc, and had a call with the onboarding.

Folks in UAE - please PM me if you’re interested in some tips on getting your degree attested.
Old May 18th 2022, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

TheXLegenD7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,
in the middle of Avril i had an interview with a direct manager of the post, after three days i had another interview with another member of the team, then the direct manager he told me that we will move to the next step and he told me that the HR will reach me soon .. after two weeks he asked me if the HR reach me i told him they didn’t.. and he told me that he will push them … till now they didn’t reach to me.

the first contact that you had with HR was by email or a phone call ?!
Old May 18th 2022, 5:21 pm
Q&A

SJM2022 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheXLegenD7
Hello All,
in the middle of Avril i had an interview with a direct manager of the post, after three days i had another interview with another member of the team, then the direct manager he told me that we will move to the next step and he told me that the HR will reach me soon .. after two weeks he asked me if the HR reach me i told him they didn’t.. and he told me that he will push them … till now they didn’t reach to me.

the first contact that you had with HR was by email or a phone call ?!
I believe the process is very slow by all accounts, they eventually contacted me by email.
Old May 19th 2022, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

TheXLegenD7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Friends, any one here living in OXAGON NEOM camp, how is the Accommodation there ?
Old May 20th 2022, 6:54 am
Just Joined

katy611 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in the onboarding process and have been asked to complete a housing form - on the form it says I will be temporarily based in a studio in the Oxagon community, not NC1 or NC2. Does anyone have any experience of this? Is this just what they write for all housing forms or will l actually be based in Oxagon? Is anybody else based there? I'm concerned about being in a studio as I am bringing my husband and my dog, she is small but barks A LOT at doorbells, people outside the door etc so will probably be a problem for neighbouring apartments!
Old May 20th 2022, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Evilbungle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by katy611
I am in the onboarding process and have been asked to complete a housing form - on the form it says I will be temporarily based in a studio in the Oxagon community, not NC1 or NC2. Does anyone have any experience of this? Is this just what they write for all housing forms or will l actually be based in Oxagon? Is anybody else based there? I'm concerned about being in a studio as I am bringing my husband and my dog, she is small but barks A LOT at doorbells, people outside the door etc so will probably be a problem for neighbouring apartments!
Hi, I have just received the form as well and it also says Oxagon Studio - also that I am female with a pet bird, I am hoping these are just temporary fields and that gender reassignment will not be part of the process (Although a free PetBird may be nice.)
Old May 20th 2022, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

Leela is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I have just received the form as well and it also says Oxagon Studio - also that I am female with a pet bird, I am hoping these are just temporary fields and that gender reassignment will not be part of the process (Although a free PetBird may be nice.)
I'm in the onboarding process too and I haven't received any accomodation/housing form. Actually my onboarding contact is missing and doesn't answer my emails. I'm working with an agency in the process to get my work visa, following the indications of the onboarding app and the agency.

Could you please tell me how is being your experience/process with the onboarding team? What steps are you all taking? Thank you.
Old May 20th 2022, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Leela
I'm in the onboarding process too and I haven't received any accomodation/housing form. Actually my onboarding contact is missing and doesn't answer my emails. I'm working with an agency in the process to get my work visa, following the indications of the onboarding app and the agency.

Could you please tell me how is being your experience/process with the onboarding team? What steps are you all taking? Thank you.
For me so far I have only accessed the website "Kissflow" - this asked for all of my information including if I was relocating with family and the accomodation form was on here. I only accessed for the first time today so haven't spoken to anyone from onboarding yet or got an agency to look at the visa - did you find your own agency or was there one recommended?
Old May 20th 2022, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Leela is an unknown quantity at this point

For me so far I have only accessed the website "Kissflow" - this asked for all of my information including if I was relocating with family and the accomodation form was on here. I only accessed for the first time today so haven't spoken to anyone from onboarding yet or got an agency to look at the visa - did you find your own agency or was there one recommended?
Neom provides you a list with recommended agencies from several countries/cities. That list is included in the Neom's onboarding app. I don't know the "kissflow" website. Has this website been provided by the onboarding team?...
Old May 20th 2022, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, I received an email with a link to access Kissflow, it has all of the forms and tasks on it, It came through about 12 hours after the email about the App.
Old May 20th 2022, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

jbuscher is an unknown quantity at this point

From prior posts I have a rough idea of what to avoid bringing by way of books. What about other things? Board games, musical instruments, medical equipment (thinking of a CPAP specifically) or sports equipment (thinking of fencing if there might be others onsite so interested). Is there a good list online somewhere on what to avoid and what is generally ok?

John
Old May 20th 2022, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

Hash is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I keep reading about 25% increase from the current salary.

Is that the case If you will be employed directly by NEOM?

What about being employed by Bechtel or AECOM is it the same 25% increase maximum?

Doing so I believe it means the the project is not really interested in bringing bright people or fill any critical skills gap!

It just ridiculous. I mean I can start looking for a job and get a salary that is higher than the one I am currently in then apply for NEOM. But that will take me around 6 months hence saying it is ridiculous.

Maybe that 25% max increase is true for NEOM employee not Bechtel or AECOM?!

thanks
Old May 21st 2022, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hash
Hi all,

I keep reading about 25% increase from the current salary.

Is that the case If you will be employed directly by NEOM?

What about being employed by Bechtel or AECOM is it the same 25% increase maximum?

Doing so I believe it means the the project is not really interested in bringing bright people or fill any critical skills gap!

It just ridiculous. I mean I can start looking for a job and get a salary that is higher than the one I am currently in then apply for NEOM. But that will take me around 6 months hence saying it is ridiculous.

Maybe that 25% max increase is true for NEOM employee not Bechtel or AECOM?!

thanks
Yes, its only the case for NEOM. Not for Bechtel or Aecom.
Old May 21st 2022, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Hash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
Yes, its only the case for NEOM. Not for Bechtel or Aecom.
thank you for the reply mate.

So, why everyone more than happy to work for NEOM although they pay fixed salary to all (current + 25% )??

just want to understand!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.