Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old Jan 13th 2023, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Antony92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
Lucky for you there is an STC shop in Duba open from 09:00 to 13:00 and 16:00 to 21:00 Sunday to Thursday
🤣 Even better - I was told that the nearest place was Tabuk, so that is brilliant thank you
Old Jan 14th 2023, 4:19 am
Just Joined

cluck is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't believe you can get a sim at NBA. It seemed there was a massive rush to get a sim but I'm not sure of the urgency. So you can't get one from NEOM airport but you'll be able to get to Tabuk soon enough. Just try to have some sort of sim that works on arrival. Giff Gaff roaming was good for me to start with.
Old Jan 14th 2023, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

AMarie01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Antony92
🤣 Even better - I was told that the nearest place was Tabuk, so that is brilliant thank you
Tabuk is about a 2hr drive, and Duba is about an hour 15min.
Old Jan 15th 2023, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Mkm123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Baggage allowance for flight from London to Neom?
anyone travelled recently on direct flight and bought any additional bags ; if yes what were the charges.
Old Jan 16th 2023, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Dappermuis is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Afternoon All, thank you for the amazing threads in the group. This group seems to be the main portal into Life at Neom. Do any of you know if spouses are allowed to do remote work for other countries/companies from Neom and if there is any Visa issues in such circumstances? I have looked in the chats, but am not able to find any info.

Much Appreciated.
Old Jan 16th 2023, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dappermuis
Good Afternoon All, thank you for the amazing threads in the group. This group seems to be the main portal into Life at Neom. Do any of you know if spouses are allowed to do remote work for other countries/companies from Neom and if there is any Visa issues in such circumstances? I have looked in the chats, but am not able to find any info.

Much Appreciated.
I've heard of one or two wives on the way who will be working remotely. Haven't heard of any visa issues to this point...
Old Jan 16th 2023, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

NeomBoar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all- I've been reading through the thread and can't see any information on the TROJENA project.
I'm looking at relocating for Trojena- I understand there is a Base Camp in construction and ready around May 2023- does anyone know more about this?
Will it be similar to NC1 or NC2? Will there be family cabins?

Thanks!
Old Jan 17th 2023, 6:02 am
Just Joined

punter711 is an unknown quantity at this point

plus 1 on below.

Originally Posted by NeomBoar
Hi all- I've been reading through the thread and can't see any information on the TROJENA project.
I'm looking at relocating for Trojena- I understand there is a Base Camp in construction and ready around May 2023- does anyone know more about this?
Will it be similar to NC1 or NC2? Will there be family cabins?

Thanks!
Old Jan 17th 2023, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

How fast does someone fly out once he gets their Visa ? Would they fly someone out days after they get their visa?
Old Jan 17th 2023, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ExpatKSA
How fast does someone fly out once he gets their Visa ? Would they fly someone out days after they get their visa?
Once you get your visa, you will talk to your onboarder and set up your travel. Typically there are a few day turnaround, but it usually isn't too long, but you have a say in how long you need.
Old Jan 17th 2023, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BMH77
Once you get your visa, you will talk to your onboarder and set up your travel. Typically there are a few day turnaround, but it usually isn't too long, but you have a say in how long you need.
Oh I see, perfect. I believe I will get my visa a week before my "start date" so I was wondering if they going to fly me out few days after the visa or will it take a week or longer.
Old Jan 17th 2023, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

Webby1966 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExpatKSA
Oh I see, perfect. I believe I will get my visa a week before my "start date" so I was wondering if they going to fly me out few days after the visa or will it take a week or longer.
i am anticipating obtaining my visa within the next few days and have been requested to provide my preferred date of travel along with visa copy once received.

Once Visa obtained, I plan to take the next available Sunday flight LHR direct to Neom with scheduled arrival 01.25AM and expect a short rest then straight into the office the next morning to commence work. I suspect this quick turnaround after arrival to be the norm - perhaps others can confirm.
Old Jan 17th 2023, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Mkm123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Webby1966
i am anticipating obtaining my visa within the next few days and have been requested to provide my preferred date of travel along with visa copy once received.

Once Visa obtained, I plan to take the next available Sunday flight LHR direct to Neom with scheduled arrival 01.25AM and expect a short rest then straight into the office the next morning to commence work. I suspect this quick turnaround after arrival to be the norm - perhaps others can confirm.
Do post back to confirm if you get a quick turnaround as I am looking to do the same, flight withika the same week I obtain visa.
Old Jan 17th 2023, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

AAABritishExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a biking culture within Neom Communities? Are there any stores to buy bikes? Are the camp and the surroundings suitable for road biking? I don't mean for commuting but rather for leisure.
Old Jan 18th 2023, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AAABritishExpat
Is there a biking culture within Neom Communities? Are there any stores to buy bikes? Are the camp and the surroundings suitable for road biking? I don't mean for commuting but rather for leisure.
Yes
Yes
Yes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.