Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old May 13th 2024, 12:09 pm
Banned

Pesto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Originally Posted by Balimum8
Hi, I can only reply on your question 2.

We just got reimbursed yesterday. Took about 3 days to be approved, they transfer the payment as we speak.
Make sure you send the paid invoice only.
Hi Balimum, by any chance do your kids go to the Neom international school? If so, I'd be interested in hearing about your and your kids' experience (quality, curricula, how the kids like it, fees, etc). Any info would be welcome! Thanks in advance!!
Old May 13th 2024, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

Balimum8 is an unknown quantity at this point

We aren’t quite there just yet unfortunately 😌. Still processing our iqama at the moment. My husband told me there’s along waiting list on NC1 cabin and the school registration.
Old May 14th 2024, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Des1777 is an unknown quantity at this point

We aren’t quite there just yet unfortunately 😌. Still processing our iqama at the moment. My husband told me there’s along waiting list on NC1 cabin and the school registration.
Hi Balimum8 just wondering how long it was between your husband receiving his iqama and being able to apply for yours?
Old May 14th 2024, 11:51 am
Just Joined

Balimum8 is an unknown quantity at this point

He received his iqama in February, 2 weeks after he joined Neom. But we chose to apply for our iqama now for personal reason, I was told we could do it once he received the iqama back then. Hope that helps.
Old May 14th 2024, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

Des1777 is an unknown quantity at this point

He received his iqama in February, 2 weeks after he joined Neom. But we chose to apply for our iqama now for personal reason, I was told we could do it once he received the iqama back then. Hope that helps.
Really helpful, thank you. Would appreciate if you're able to update here once you receive your iqama to give an idea of timeline for that also.
Old May 14th 2024, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

nen9889 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, out of interest if you secure an Iqama based on your job offer and then sponsor your family to join you (this is fictitious at this stage given the current recruitment situation and no new news) can your spouse work on that type of Iqama (if they were to also secure a job) or would they need to apply for their own Iqama?
Old May 16th 2024, 11:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Various posts relating to recruitment moved to the NEOM job thread - https://britishexpats.com/forum/midd...etails-942670/
Old May 18th 2024, 12:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

More posts moved to the Jobs thread. A reminder please that this thread is about the community and any questions about that (accommodation, school, lifestyle etc) should be placed here, but any job related queries (offers, working conditions, salary etc) should be in the Jobs thread.

It just makes it easier for people to have one thread to search if they want info on a specific subject.

Thx all.