Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Dec 10th 2023, 8:57 am
Just Joined

fmuhammed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Agreed. So many applications on web portal of NEOM and it is improbable to be selected unless you know someone inside
Old Dec 13th 2023, 2:56 am
Just Joined

suspendedlol is an unknown quantity at this point

the way i got hired is through one of the companies that secured a contract from NEOM. I'd highly recommend searching the companies that got contract from NEOM and applying them.
Old Dec 13th 2023, 7:19 am
Just Joined

Viola0209 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Farhan28
Wow 1.5 hours?? I didn't know about this. Again this is information neom team haven't told me

Are you direct with neom?
hi I’m preparing for an interview to join Neom Procurement team.
any advise to a single woman?
is it safe?
I can see that there is huge lack of communication and incoherent points in on boarding process from what I can see from you all…
it’s a definelty interesting opportunity but I want to know what I potentially need to peeper for

Old Dec 13th 2023, 7:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Viola0209
any advise to a single woman?
is it safe?
I can see that there is huge lack of communication and incoherent points in on boarding process from what I can see from you all…
it’s a definelty interesting opportunity but I want to know what I potentially need to peeper for
The person you've asked hasn't been on the forum for 18 months just FYI - hopefully somebody else will be able to help though. You can see the date of a post on the top left of it.

HTH.
Old Dec 13th 2023, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

Tadiwa2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

What level are you interviewing in the Procurement team, Procurement Director or Procurement manager
Old Dec 14th 2023, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tadiwa2014
What level are you interviewing in the Procurement team, Procurement Director or Procurement manager
it’s tactical buyer so no idea where does that sit …
I did some YouTube search and found the campus videos but can’t identify which campus would I potentially stay in
Old Dec 14th 2023, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

naiomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Viola0209
any advise to a single woman? as a single woman at NC2 can assure you it’s very safe. I have been out driving as well to tabuk in the middle of the night alone & no issues.
is it safe? there is a huge security presence and unless you are NEOM no one else can access the camp. It is well lit and secure at all times.
I can see that there is huge lack of communication and incoherent points in on boarding process from what I can see from you all… onboarding is an issue as things are constantly changing but ask and if there is anything I can help will do so.
go with n open mind - it is challenging though so be aware of this too!
Old Dec 15th 2023, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by naiomi
go with n open mind - it is challenging though so be aware of this too!
thank you so much it’s exciting and quite scary if I m honest but I don’t feel like I have much to loose so may as well ! 😁😁thank you so much !
Old Dec 16th 2023, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

Heisenberg00007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, any update about 2024 headcount approval?
Do they start sending the offers?
I am tired of being waiting...
Old Dec 16th 2023, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

Ossie_82 is an unknown quantity at this point

We should hear soon, don't worry. Quite a few people are waiting. Stay positive
Old Dec 17th 2023, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

suspendedlol is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm going in a month! Waiting for visa. Still don't know where i'll stay. Is NC1 and NC2 only for NEOM employees ? I'll work for a subcontractor
Old Dec 17th 2023, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

Perfecto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ossie_82
We should hear soon, don't worry. Quite a few people are waiting. Stay positive
My status is still “please provide documentation” after a couple of weeks. Reached out to recruiter and hiring manager via direct email and got radio silence. No formal offer, just a telephone call to say they will offer a package once I upload the information. I’m guessing you guys received something in between (at least verbally) to give you a number to work with?

The sense of urgency during the interview process was very pacy. It’s a shame as communication, either positive or negative updates, really helps people when such big life decisions need to be considered.
Old Dec 18th 2023, 3:24 am
Just Joined

Tadiwa2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have an idea of the level of security clearance one have to go if successful. I have just been declined a security clearance for a job in the Police is this going to affect my security clearance with NEOM
Old Dec 18th 2023, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Perfecto
My status is still “please provide documentation” after a couple of weeks. Reached out to recruiter and hiring manager via direct email and got radio silence. No formal offer, just a telephone call to say they will offer a package once I upload the information. I’m guessing you guys received something in between (at least verbally) to give you a number to work with?

The sense of urgency during the interview process was very pacy. It’s a shame as communication, either positive or negative updates, really helps people when such big life decisions need to be considered.
Have you followed up frequently? I agree there is no reason they should leave people hanging in limbo like this if you've provided the requested information.
Old Dec 18th 2023, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tadiwa2014
Does anyone have an idea of the level of security clearance one have to go if successful. I have just been declined a security clearance for a job in the Police is this going to affect my security clearance with NEOM
Guess it would depend on the reason security clearance was declined, and if that is also a concern to NEOM. If it's some petty traffic violation, then probably not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.