Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Oct 3rd 2023, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

expatalex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Originally Posted by AbdulK
I’m joining Oxagon, not sure how this impacts. Was previously told, new starters are being housed in apartments either Duba..
NC1/NC2 will be for NEOM employees only.
Old Oct 3rd 2023, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

HelpfulExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AbdulK
I’m joining Oxagon, not sure how this impacts. Was previously told, new starters are being housed in apartments either Duba..
You will be informed by onboarding before you arrive. Please ask them.
Old Oct 3rd 2023, 7:51 am
Just Joined

NaughtiousMaximus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pkingston
Does the Riyadh opportunity note any annual bonus potential? NEOM says that a bonus of up to 30% of salary may be paid per annum.
Also, NEOM provides full healthcare, savings plan, school fees (if you need), monthly travel allowance within KSA, and food, laundry, housekeeping provided.

NEOM states an annual bonus of *up to* 30%. in reality what sort of bonuses do most people get?
Old Oct 3rd 2023, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

expatalex is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NaughtiousMaximus
NEOM states an annual bonus of *up to* 30%. in reality what sort of bonuses do most people get?
I'd be keen to understand this as well. I've heard bonuses depend on business KPI targets and are obviously discretionary but would love to know what the bonus payouts were for the last year or two.
Old Oct 3rd 2023, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

Depends on how well you performed. It's based on your end of year review. Will be different for everyone.
Old Oct 3rd 2023, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

Miguel Lagos is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Good morning:
I am bringing my cat, but there is no much info. Is there any whassapt group to asnwer questions that I can join? if one of you is a cat lover, Can we talk?, I need to know how is difficult/easy is bringing a cat to NEOM and how is life there for them?. My cat stays at home and doesnt go out.

regards
Old Oct 3rd 2023, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Neom don't provide a breakdown on how many people receive each category of performance rating, so we don't know what most people receive.

Each performance rating is assigned a bonus % which is applied to basic salary. It wouldn't be appropriate for us to share the bonus range as it's confidential. In any case, bonus is always discretionary so I didn't give it much consideration.
Old Oct 3rd 2023, 10:51 pm
Just Joined

OilTrader is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have any idea on how long it takes to go from "Under Offer" to "In Offer"? Also, once that happens, what is next? Documentation (Degrees, Pay slips, medical pre-questionnaire) has already been completed before going into Under Offer.

From what I understand once it goes "in offer' you get a written offer and if you accept they proceed with the visa process which entails Medicals, Degree Attestation and so on? How long did all this go for people. I am trying to gauge when I will likely move. Feels like will be early next year at this rate.
Old Oct 4th 2023, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

DeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to all

Anyone using Wise ( was Transferwise) to receive your 1st pay ( inc transportation allowance) from NEOM - was a bit concerned that its going to be a bit of a lump - more then £9,000 and likely to be held while they ask a lot of questions. I have reached out to Wise to ask them if there is going to be an issue but radio silence from them so far.
Old Oct 4th 2023, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DeepSix
Anyone using Wise ( was Transferwise) to receive your 1st pay ( inc transportation allowance) from NEOM - was a bit concerned that its going to be a bit of a lump - more then £9,000 and likely to be held while they ask a lot of questions. I have reached out to Wise to ask them if there is going to be an issue but radio silence from them so far.
who's going to ask questions? In banking world it's not a lot of money, and it will be coming from a known and trusted source.
I'm not sure if Wise will works since SAP system only accepts details of registered banks, and Wise state they are not a bank. You should be able to get a local bank account opened within the first few weeks.
Old Oct 4th 2023, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Miguel Lagos
Hey Good morning:
I am bringing my cat, but there is no much info. Is there any whassapt group to asnwer questions that I can join? if one of you is a cat lover, Can we talk?, I need to know how is difficult/easy is bringing a cat to NEOM and how is life there for them?. My cat stays at home and doesnt go out.

regards
There a many domestic cat (and dog) owners in Neom and there are some pet groups, but I'm not subscribed to any - sorry. Since there are so many pets I assume there is information available online.
Old Oct 4th 2023, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Miguel Lagos is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your response. I have been looking for and no info online I will keep looking.
Old Oct 5th 2023, 7:37 am
Just Joined

ustransplant23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know what the process is like to bring my family with me? Can they come with me on a visit visa and then I apply for their iqama once I get it?

we’re going to be based in Riyadh so accommodation at Neom isn’t an issue.
Old Oct 5th 2023, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi! This is explained about as thoroughly as it can be outside of an HR call in the Neom Job Offer thread.
Good luck!
Old Oct 5th 2023, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

M2ULR is an unknown quantity at this point

Have any UK guys had issues with the Acro police certificate process, sent all the documents and on the 4th week, via email they asked me to resend my passport copy because it was “invalid”, just want to make sure this wasn’t a poor attempt at trying to extend the time the need to get back to me by.

New copy of my passport resent on the 20th of last month and still no certificate. Apparently I should expect it within the next 10-15 days

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.