NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Sep 21st 2023, 6:18 am
Just Joined

NaughtiousMaximus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Originally Posted by fmuhammed
Hi Mate,
I am in a same boat as you that offered a role through a SMP. did you join already? how was your experience.
I appreciate your reply.
smp?
Old Sep 21st 2023, 6:20 am
Just Joined

fmuhammed is an unknown quantity at this point

third party man power supplier for NEOM. hope it explains
Old Sep 21st 2023, 6:52 am
Just Joined

Bulldogs94 is an unknown quantity at this point

I’ve accepted the offer direct from NEOM and am now in the process of gathering all required documents for visas/degree attestation. I’m a bit confused who I’m sending what too to be honest. Need to sit this weekend and work out exactly who needs what!
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:00 am
Just Joined

i sent all info including payslips to my contact (hiring manager) and he said that he will forward to man power company.
not sure how it works in NEOM. hiring manager is procuring me through a SMP
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:05 am
Just Joined

Oh okay. Yes. Before I received my package/offer I sent off payslips and that’s when they determined the amount. For me personally it worked out about 80% more than what I was currently making.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:08 am
Just Joined

they already told me that the best they can offer so I don't know why asking payslips? may be to make sure that I am stating my current salary correctly?
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Yes I suppose that is possible. I’m looking to get out in January so if you get sorted it would be good to meet some new people.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:16 am
Just Joined

Thanks mate. i will reach out once the situation clears out as hiring manager is talking about some budget transfer that he needs to wait before send me a written offer as i just receive a verbal offer with no exact explanation of role. very wierd situation
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:17 am
Just Joined

NaughtiousMaximus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bulldogs94
Oh okay. Yes. Before I received my package/offer I sent off payslips and that’s when they determined the amount. For me personally it worked out about 80% more than what I was currently making.
thats amazing. congrats and well done!
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:20 am
Just Joined

It worked out that way purely for tax reasons but yes. Very pleased and can’t wait to get out there. It has became a daily obsession over the last month or so reading up about the country and things to do etc.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:48 am
Just Joined

basb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks mate. i will reach out once the situation clears out as hiring manager is talking about some budget transfer that he needs to wait before send me a written offer as i just receive a verbal offer with no exact explanation of role. very wierd situation
Hi, I am in a similar situation. I uploaded my payslips and had a call to go over their offer. Now I am waiting for the written offer. I believe that I won't get it until sometime next week due to the Saudi national day. If you don't mind me asking, how long ago did they give you the oral offer? For me this happened last Monday.

Last edited by basb; Sep 21st 2023 at 7:51 am.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:50 am
Just Joined

I was originally given a verbal offer back in July however, everything fell through. Then start of September I received the successful email to upload my documents again then about a week later I had my written offer which I accepted.
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:53 am
Just Joined

my case is littel different as hiring manager ask me to send all documents and told me the verbal offer at the same time. when i ask for written offer then he told me to wait till their budget sorted out. still waiting
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bulldogs94
I was originally given a verbal offer back in July however, everything fell through. Then start of September I received the successful email to upload my documents again then about a week later I had my written offer which I accepted.
Congratulations! Although that must have been quite the stressful situation. Did they mention something in between reassure you?
Old Sep 21st 2023, 7:57 am
Just Joined

my case is littel different as hiring manager ask me to send all documents and told me the verbal offer at the same time. when i ask for written offer then he told me to wait till their budget sorted out. still waiting
I hope that it all works out!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.