Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Jun 20th 2023, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

Mdoz82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Originally Posted by Pkingston
There is no shortage of accommodation at Trojena.
This is in general or depending on the company, my contract is with Bechtel and their repetitive reply that they are awaiting for the accommodation confirmation.
Old Jun 20th 2023, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mdoz82
This is in general or depending on the company, my contract is with Bechtel and their repetitive reply that they are awaiting for the accommodation confirmation.
Yeah - different story if you are Bechtel (not NEOM).
Old Jun 21st 2023, 2:22 am
Just Joined

Brendon_dxb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leela
I'm European and I was offered 2 monthly domestic flights (inside KSA) and 1 flight per year abroad (outside KSA).
Hi. I received the offer from Neom, and as I can see, it does not mention any provisions for free accommodation, food, transport, the number of remote days per month, and the monthly allowance for internal flights. To my knowledge, these allowances are typically included as part of the offer.
The offer only indicates the following:
1. Basic Salary
2. Housing Allowance
3. Transportation Allowance
4. Mobile Allowance

- Relocation allowance
- Annual Travel Allowance
- Relocation Flight
- Schooling
- Bonus
- Saving
- Medical
- Annual Leave

Everyone is getting free accommodation, food, transport, the number of remote days per month, and the monthly allowance for internal flights even not mentioned in the offer? Thanks.
Old Jun 21st 2023, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brendon_dxb
Hi. I received the offer from Neom, and as I can see, it does not mention any provisions for free accommodation, food, transport, the number of remote days per month, and the monthly allowance for internal flights. To my knowledge, these allowances are typically included as part of the offer.
The offer only indicates the following:
1. Basic Salary
2. Housing Allowance
3. Transportation Allowance
4. Mobile Allowance

- Relocation allowance
- Annual Travel Allowance
- Relocation Flight
- Schooling
- Bonus
- Saving
- Medical
- Annual Leave

Everyone is getting free accommodation, food, transport, the number of remote days per month, and the monthly allowance for internal flights even not mentioned in the offer? Thanks.

Hi Brendon. Congratulations on the offer!
That sums it up quite well.
The things you mention in the last line are considered policies rather than benefits. As such, they aren't outlined in your contract and can be changed as the needs or condition of the business change,
Hope that helps!
Cheers
Old Jun 21st 2023, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

Brendon_dxb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the clarifications.
Old Jun 22nd 2023, 1:12 am
Just Joined

MomoB1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I wondered if anyone here worked at Neom U by any chance? I got approached by a recruiter for a program manager role and looked into Neom quite a bit to learn more (hadn't heard of it before I have to admit) but upon looking into it, I'm quite keen on the role and I hope I get it (fingers crossed).

I wanted to get some insight into Neom U from someone who was already there perhaps? What's your experience like and it says based in Sharma, Tabuk - does anyone in the Neom community work or live there to give a bit of insight?

Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 22nd 2023, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

Mynudding is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone traveled from Australia to NEOM?

I need some advice on the point of entry from Australia To Saudi.

The visa agency is asking me where I will land from Australia in Saudi and they need to include this in the visa application form.

I need to provide the entry point (Jeddah or Dammam or Riyadh) in Saudi from Australia as part of the visa application form.
Old Jun 22nd 2023, 4:01 pm
Just Joined

IL2023 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mynudding
Has anyone traveled from Australia to NEOM?

I need some advice on the point of entry from Australia To Saudi.

The visa agency is asking me where I will land from Australia in Saudi and they need to include this in the visa application form.

I need to provide the entry point (Jeddah or Dammam or Riyadh) in Saudi from Australia as part of the visa application form.
Hi, I am from Singapore and I used Riyadh... it doesn't matter according to the agency.. I have obtained my visa already. BTW, my agency requested for a Saudi phone number so you might want to get it from the HR person. I was fortunate as I had my supervisor's mobile number.

Old Jun 22nd 2023, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IL2023
Hi, I am from Singapore and I used Riyadh... it doesn't matter according to the agency.. I have obtained my visa already. BTW, my agency requested for a Saudi phone number so you might want to get it from the HR person. I was fortunate as I had my supervisor's mobile number.
Yes! Use either your hiring manager or your onboarder as a local contact.
Your actual port of entry will be a product of how the travel team schedules you. You will have a bit of say in that so some advice would be to have a look at flights before they ask so you can give some preferences. Try to minimise layovers if possible.
Having said that, you will need a bit of time in the first KSA airport so you can pick up a KSA SIM card and also so you can re-check your bags.
Both will require some time in a queue.
Safe travels!

Old Jun 22nd 2023, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

IL2023 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BMH77
Your actual port of entry will be a product of how the travel team schedules you. You will have a bit of say in that so some advice would be to have a look at flights before they ask so you can give some preferences. Try to minimise layovers if possible.
Having said that, you will need a bit of time in the first KSA airport so you can pick up a KSA SIM card and also so you can re-check your bags.
Safe travels!
Thank you very much
Old Jun 22nd 2023, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

Totototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BMH77
Safe travels!
there is 3 main operators
STC
Mobily
Zain

Based on my experience STC have a far better network coverage.

I would recommend this one.

Old Jun 24th 2023, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Totototo
there is 3 main operators
STC
Mobily
Zain

Based on my experience STC have a far better network coverage.

I would recommend this one.
hello,
can we get a sim card without iqama?
Old Jun 24th 2023, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

Totototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant futureTotototo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Smart11
hello,
can we get a sim card without iqama?
yes
upon reaching here you will receive a border number
it will be written on your passport next to the entry stamp

this number is generally written with the figures used in Arab countries
if you can’t read those numbers you may ask politely to the border officer to write them in the figures you can read: 12345 etc

this number will be your identification number until you receive your iqama

you can buy a sim card under your name using your border number

Last edited by Totototo; Jun 24th 2023 at 5:36 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2023, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Totototo
yes
upon reaching here you will receive a border number
it will be written on your passport next to the entry stamp

this number is generally written with the figures used in Arab countries
if you can’t read those number you may ask politely to the border officer to write them in the figures you can read: 12345 etc

this number will be your identification number until you receive your iqama

you can buy a sim card under your name using your border number
thanks for your answer Tototo
Old Jun 26th 2023, 12:32 am
Just Joined

Azie is an unknown quantity at this point

Could someone help explain the overall process following the interview and timelines?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.