NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old May 16th 2023, 5:22 am
GNK
Just Joined

GNK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Originally Posted by chriscooke
Has anyone managed to get their spouse a job at Neom?

Trying to gather as much info regarding what spouses do in Neom regarding work etc?
Lots and lots of spouses work for Neom myself included.
Old May 16th 2023, 6:25 am
Just Joined

Sharky03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I am in the process of my background check. I have uploaded my documents (payslips, etc) for HR. The status on the portal says “Under Offer”.

Two questions:

1) Is the offer received after the background check is complete?
2) Are we given a provisional offer before it is approved by the HR Director or just the one final offer after all approvals?

Thanks
Old May 16th 2023, 10:57 am
Just Joined

aussieaggie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sharky03
Hello,

I am in the process of my background check. I have uploaded my documents (payslips, etc) for HR. The status on the portal says “Under Offer”.

Two questions:

1) Is the offer received after the background check is complete?
2) Are we given a provisional offer before it is approved by the HR Director or just the one final offer after all approvals?

Thanks
I'm also now in the "Under Offer" camp (9-10 weeks after my docs were submitted FWIW). Anyone know what "Under Offer" actually means?
Old May 16th 2023, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

mk66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ver interesting - I am about 5 weeks since being asked to submit my documents pending an offer letter. No offer letter received yet! Good to know other people are in the same boat!
Old May 16th 2023, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Mynudding is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I have just been advised of the successful interview outcome and yet waiting for the onboard call. Is there anyone who had negotiated for the uplift % from your current salary? I understand that the maximum you can get is 30%. However, my prospective manager advised they might start from 10% then so on and 29.99% is the maximum. Just wondering about the negotiation tactic to reach up to 30% without blowing things out

Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Old May 16th 2023, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mk66
Ver interesting - I am about 5 weeks since being asked to submit my documents pending an offer letter. No offer letter received yet! Good to know other people are in the same boat!
Originally Posted by Mynudding
Hi

I have just been advised of the successful interview outcome and yet waiting for the onboard call. Is there anyone who had negotiated for the uplift % from your current salary? I understand that the maximum you can get is 30%. However, my prospective manager advised they might start from 10% then so on and 29.99% is the maximum. Just wondering about the negotiation tactic to reach up to 30% without blowing things out

Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Hi all. Congrats on passing the interviews. I can't tell you what "under offer" means except that you are continuing through the hiring process... Hopefully someone else actually has a good definition here/
Next, you will more than likely have to do a background check through Hire Right where they verify that you've worked where you say you worked and -- ideally -- aren't some type of hardened criminal.
You will also need to submit a few pay slips and perhaps an employment contract so that HR can verify what you're making in your current job. From there, they will add a % on top and then give you an offer.
I'm not sure what they are doing now (it's been about a year since I've been where you are) but last year, they were giving everyone 20-30% uplift and not negotiating. If they come in lower than you expect, by all means, push back and ask for more; but, don't expect a protracted session like you can get in some other places.

Once you sign the offer letter, you will be contacted by an onboarder and they will walk you through that process, send you a link with info and a list of approved visa agents and help you figure out when to put in your notice at your current position. Once you have your visa and are ready to go, they will get your flight booked, get you access to your camp, and give you a document with the steps you need to follow to get iqama, etc.
This may take some time. Hang in there.

Old May 16th 2023, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

smarties07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. Asking for a friend who is not on this forum - where is the best place to check for jobs at NEOM? He is in HR. I have forwarded the official NEOM website. Any where else he should look? Thanks.
Old May 16th 2023, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

nomadsam is an unknown quantity at this point

FYI - MEDICAL REPORT | KSA Visa Application

Please note that Al Baraha Smart Medical Centre’s Medical Report is apparently the only report which will be accepted at VFS Wafi Mall, Dubai. The Al Nadha Occupational Health Centre Report were rejected earlier today.

Cost: AED 385 ( 24 - 48hours turn around time)
Attestation: AED +300 (by other, same day if submitted before 11:30am)
Old May 17th 2023, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smarties07
Hi. Asking for a friend who is not on this forum - where is the best place to check for jobs at NEOM? He is in HR. I have forwarded the official NEOM website. Any where else he should look? Thanks.
The careers section of neom.com and the jobs tab for Neom on linkedin.com have most of the jobs that are open right now. A few specialized jobs are held by recruiters but that number is much lower than in the past.
Good luck!
Old May 17th 2023, 1:44 am
Just Joined

cuffer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BMH77
Safe travels, Cuffer.
Thanks BMH77
Old May 17th 2023, 3:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BMH77
The careers section of neom.com and the jobs tab for Neom on linkedin.com have most of the jobs that are open right now. A few specialized jobs are held by recruiters but that number is much lower than in the past.
Good luck!
Thank you BMH77!
Old May 17th 2023, 3:03 am
Just Joined

Hi. Car question - how is easy (if at all) is it to hire a car in NEOM? Thanks.
Old May 17th 2023, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

Diplo is an unknown quantity at this point

Very, You download an app and book on there. There are car hire offices on NC1 and NC2.
Old May 17th 2023, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Diplo
Very, You download an app and book on there. There are car hire offices on NC1 and NC2.
hello,

is it free to hire car or do we have to pay?
Old May 17th 2023, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Diplo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Smart11
hello,

is it free to hire car or do we have to pay?
Nothing in life is free! You have to pay, but you do get a good discount for being at NEOM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.