NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Feb 12th 2023, 5:14 am
GNK
Just Joined

GNK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Originally Posted by Dxbstu387
Hi All, for those already in NEOM/Trojena, what are the 5 items you wish you never took with you and the 5 items you wish you had?
Wish I brought with me:
- more sunscreen and hats- second pair of runners- smart casual work clothes
- helmet for riding bikes / electric scooters (maybe not for pioneer camp though)
Would leave behind if I was to pack again:
- fancy clothes, high heels, suit jackets
- beach towels, gym towels (they are provided in camp)

As mentioned above Amazon and a lot of other sites deliver so anything you can't fit in luggage you can buy here. We came as a family and shipped over bikes, golf clubs etc because we were already shipping we packed more than we needed. Definitely did not need the 8 beach towels!
Old Feb 12th 2023, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone. It’s been a month since my signed offer everything is ready for the work visa but I am waiting for the POA from the GA department. Does anyone know how long that usually takes?
Old Feb 12th 2023, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Dappermuis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ExpatKSA
Hey everyone. It’s been a month since my signed offer everything is ready for the work visa but I am waiting for the POA from the GA department. Does anyone know how long that usually takes?
Hi, I got mine today, it took about 10-12 days. What day are you in? I think speaknto your onboarder, they are driving that bus.
Old Feb 12th 2023, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dappermuis
Hi, I got mine today, it took about 10-12 days. What day are you in? I think speaknto your onboarder, they are driving that bus.
oh nice !!! It’s been 30 days since I signed my offer and still haven’t gotten it. They told me they are waiting for GA department to get it for me. Don’t know what to do, I gave the agency all of my papers they are just waiting for that.
Old Feb 12th 2023, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dappermuis
10-12 days since you signed the offer or since onboarding call?
Old Feb 13th 2023, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

Useraus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I’m at early stage of recruitment process. Wondering at what point that kids can be enrolled in the school during the recruitment process to reserve a place? And is there a cut off point for annual enrolments? Ideally don’t want to home school so my wife can work also.

My wife is an experienced and qualified physiotherapist. Does anyone know if there would be work available for a physio? Presuming there are medical and health facilities at the camps where there could be opportunity.

thanks

Last edited by Useraus; Feb 13th 2023 at 8:20 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2023, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Useraus
Hi everyone,

I’m at early stage of recruitment process. Wondering at what point that kids can be enrolled in the school during the recruitment process to reserve a place? And is there a cut off point for annual enrolments? Ideally don’t want to home school so my wife can work also.

My wife is an experienced and qualified physiotherapist. Does anyone know if there would be work available for a physio? Presuming there are medical and health facilities at the camps where there could be opportunity.

thanks

You can only enroll kids into the school once your job at NEOM has been secured ie once you are in the onboarding phase of the process.
Old Feb 15th 2023, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

It’s been 5 weeks since I signed my offer and I still didn’t get the POA from the government affairs office. Is this normal? I know some people got within 12 days. Is there anything I can do? My onboarder says they need more time.
Old Feb 15th 2023, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

oudai is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone ..
thanks for all the info ..
I have question regarding PET
is it allow to be bring my dog in NC2 - B unit ?
Old Feb 16th 2023, 1:59 am
Just Joined

Cjxl is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been one month I was contacted to submit my documents ahead of the offer from HR yet no response. Despite attempts to get update, no response was received. I don't know if this is normal or anyone is in the same situation like mine.
Old Feb 16th 2023, 3:36 am
Just Joined

apospark is an unknown quantity at this point

For those on site, are the medical clinics for emergency and urgent care only (e.g. showing acute symptoms), or are you able to schedule standard wellness checkups and/or checks for chronic/existing conditions easily as well?

Do the benefits include dental and vision? Can't see it mentioned explicitly in documentation
Old Feb 16th 2023, 11:46 am
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cjxl
It's been one month I was contacted to submit my documents ahead of the offer from HR yet no response. Despite attempts to get update, no response was received. I don't know if this is normal or anyone is in the same situation like mine.
They kept me waiting on for 4 months after docs submission. They went on complete radio silence with only update "Pending Approval". After 4 months they came back to me with no budget for the role and that's it.
Old Feb 16th 2023, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

rcplus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xandy
They kept me waiting on for 4 months after docs submission. They went on complete radio silence with only update "Pending Approval". After 4 months they came back to me with no budget for the role and that's it.
What is your status show now in the system? Still "Pending Approval"?

Last edited by rcplus; Feb 16th 2023 at 1:15 pm. Reason: typo error
Old Feb 16th 2023, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rcplus
What is your status show now in the system? Still "Pending Approval"?
The role have been taken away from profile..
Old Feb 16th 2023, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

rcplus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xandy
The role have been taken away from profile..
Interesting! Have you check out other roles and start applying again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.