Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Need some help please...

Need some help please...

Old Nov 16th 2005, 12:56 pm
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold
Default Need some help please...

Hi Guys,
I can't download anything from Napster or iTunes in this country
Does anyone know a website or two, thats not banned, where I can download UK chart music, new and old stuff???
Thanks for your help
Old Nov 16th 2005, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need some help please...

Originally Posted by alowicious_28
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know a website or two, thats not banned, where I can download UK chart music, new and old stuff???
Thanks for your help
Get Winamp with streamripper.
Goto yp.shoutcast.com and choose whichever style of music you like,and you rip that stream instantly in your hard disk.....
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:06 pm
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shoushou
Get Winamp with streamripper.
Goto yp.shoutcast.com and choose whichever style of music you like,and you rip that stream instantly in your hard disk.....

Is that all legal stuff that you have to pay for??
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:10 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
Thanks for your help

www.cooltoad.com

all free mp3 downloads!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Is that all legal stuff that you have to pay for??
All legal and all free.....