Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In need of a good women!

In need of a good women!

Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
thanks for cheering me up there...
Any time for u man
Khan
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:13 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

also she has not really got over it and she is coming round to the idea of coming over for a bit as well now probably when the Dubai World Cup is on... she loves her racing hence the £48 bill for excess luaggage as had books on racing for her!!!
I think Mums around the World all react in the same way when people like us decide to leave "the nest"......am already geting loads of pointers and advice on how to do this and that if and when it comes to me flying off to find greener pastures.......And the idea of me leaving home isnt going down too well either.

Like u said m8, these things take time and eventually the rents will get used to the idea, but its a long road ahead, even if its all systems go.

I wonder if we will feel the same when our brats decide to fly the coop? lol

Last edited by Face81; Oct 14th 2004 at 6:29 am.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:39 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
Don't worry, I have plenty of ways of making him suffer...........
lol.....i had to side with him on that one......he is my m8 after all.........just getting to know u too so the playing field should be even by the time u 2 have ur next domestic. lol

During the next domestic, i might just side with u!!!

And i am sure there are worse ways to make him suffer. hehehe
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:26 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Errmm, us 2 I think.
The two of us.... May have to change that some how?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:03 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
I think Mums around the World all react in the same way when people like us decide to leave "the nest"......am already geting loads of pointers and advice on how to do this and that if and when it comes to me flying off to find greener pastures.......And the idea of me leaving home isnt going down too well either.

Like u said m8, these things take time and eventually the rents will get used to the idea, but its a long road ahead, even if its all systems go.

I wonder if we will feel the same when our brats decide to fly the coop? lol
Face.. hate to upset u but we're not having children! lol

er... if i did it all over again moving out then would have plastic surgery and change my mobile... easier!!!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Face.. hate to upset u but we're not having children! lol

er... if i did it all over again moving out then would have plastic surgery and change my mobile... easier!!!
I am really worried about the fellow who started this thread..cant seems to find him... sure he is not lost in the dessert??

Khan
Old Oct 14th 2004, 9:43 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Calgarian
I am really worried about the fellow who started this thread..cant seems to find him... sure he is not lost in the dessert??

Khan

But I sent him to match.com.. he shud be fine.

Old Oct 14th 2004, 9:49 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
But I sent him to match.com.. he shud be fine.
or maybe he did put a post on expatwoman.com and he really is in the desert !!! :scared:
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:21 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
lol.....i had to side with him on that one......he is my m8 after all.........just getting to know u too so the playing field should be even by the time u 2 have ur next domestic. lol

During the next domestic, i might just side with u!!!

And i am sure there are worse ways to make him suffer. hehehe
I'm sure there will be plenty more domestics!

Actually, the best way to make him suffer is to ignore him - it drives him nuts!!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:24 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
The two of us.... May have to change that some how?
Hmmm, any ideas?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:31 pm
The 5th Amendment

I'm sure there will be plenty more domestics!

Actually, the best way to make him suffer is to ignore him - it drives him nuts!!
excuse me....
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:32 pm
The 5th Amendment

Hmmm, any ideas?
well Face and I could dress up as women is u want? would that make u happier?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:34 pm
Troublemaker

well Face and I could dress up as women is u want? would that make u happier?
Whatever floats your boat honey! But maybe you should check with Face before making offers on his behalf!!

Oooh, mental picture!!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:36 pm
The 5th Amendment

Whatever floats your boat honey! But maybe you should check with Face before making offers on his behalf!!

Oooh, mental picture!!
let's wait till he gets here!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:52 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

folks, im a fan of the surreal but this forum is taking it to a new and disturbing level rofl

if we dont all get arrested and deported after our session i will be very surprised. but hey its going to be fun so illl be there lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.