Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In need of a good women!

In need of a good women!

Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:55 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Note in Diary: Find key cutting shop to make duplicate copy so i do not get locked out.
Note to self: Help Joe get duplicates cut. hahahahahaha

-Face81
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:56 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81

-Face81
nice one mate....
Old Oct 12th 2004, 11:00 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81

-Face81
Don't worry, I have plenty of ways of making him suffer...........
Old Oct 12th 2004, 11:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

nice one mate....
lol.....anytime!

-Face81
Old Oct 14th 2004, 2:21 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by kristy
Don't worry, I have plenty of ways of making him suffer...........
hmmm shall i bring the handcuffs!!! lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

just wondring what happened to poor fella who started this thread...did he find the good women? And in his type did any body notice that he missed nice arse??? what kinda "straight man" doesnt like that???? And Joe if u keep checking out arse I think they can put u in jail.....it also depend how did u want to check it ....lol

Khan
Old Oct 14th 2004, 2:48 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Calgarian
just wondring what happened to poor fella who started this thread...did he find the good women? And in his type did any body notice that he missed nice arse??? what kinda "straight man" doesnt like that???? And Joe if u keep checking out arse I think they can put u in jail.....it also depend how did u want to check it ....lol

Khan
nah it was my arse being checked out!!!! lol

i think the guy was last seen in Cyclone!!! lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

nah it was my arse being checked out!!!! lol

i think the guy was last seen in Cyclone!!! lol
Man you have to stop bringing up ur arse in every other thread...It started to get scary.

lol

Khan
Old Oct 14th 2004, 2:59 am
The 5th Amendment

Man you have to stop bringing up ur arse in every other thread...It started to get scary.

lol

Khan
it was an idea for the night out Dubai Rear of Year 2004.... :scared:
Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

it was an idea for the night out Dubai Rear of Year 2004.... :scared:
phew....I am better now

Khan
Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:08 am
The 5th Amendment

phew....I am better now

Khan
and the results will be put on the photoposts here!!!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

and the results will be put on the photoposts here!!!
Hey Joe,

Did u get my email I sent u this morning??

Khan
Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:14 am
The 5th Amendment

Hey Joe,

Did u get my email I sent u this morning??

Khan
yep... was going to mail later.

well done and let;s see what happens!
also she has not really got over it and she is coming round to the idea of coming over for a bit as well now probably when the Dubai World Cup is on... she loves her racing hence the £48 bill for excess luaggage as had books on racing for her!!!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

yep... was going to mail later.

well done and let;s see what happens!
also she has not really got over it and she is coming round to the idea of coming over for a bit as well now probably when the Dubai World Cup is on... she loves her racing hence the £48 bill for excess luaggage as had books on racing for her!!!
Take it from me man she will never get over this .....same as my mom..
Khan
Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:29 am
The 5th Amendment

Take it from me man she will never get over this .....same as my mom..
Khan
thanks for cheering me up there...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.