Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In need of a good women!

In need of a good women!

Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:00 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by youngman
God - started thread about need of good woman and ended up with a rear of the year comp.!!!!!
nobody told ou about me did they!!! lol
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:01 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by youngman
God - started thread about need of good woman and ended up with a rear of the year comp.!!!!!
In the interests of equality, I suggest we do the same with the guys.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:02 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
oh I keep doing that... i do mean November... It is cos I have so much on my mind with the move and all....
You will be fine Once your here you may be able to breathe easy!
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:04 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by kristy
yeah but you have inside information so you can't vote and anyway.. my checking of other women's butts just make me realise how much I like urs.... so nah nah
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:07 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

yeah but you have inside information so you can't vote and anyway.. my checking of other women's butts just make me realise how much I like urs.... so nah nah
Hmm, good answer.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:09 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Note to Joe - any checking out of other women's arses will result in you sleeping on the balcony!
Lol ... Dont forget a sleepingbag I hear it gets chilly at night? May be with all the consumed alcohol that ought to keep him warm if he steps outta line
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:11 pm

Ok should be entertaining , how many of us ladies are actually attending on the 18th?
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:21 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Ok should be entertaining , how many of us ladies are actually attending on the 18th?
well there's you, Miss Dustbuster.. need to check the list... as can't bloody remeber....
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:22 pm
The 5th Amendment

Hmm, good answer.
you weren't epecting that one... were ya!!!
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:24 pm
Troublemaker

you weren't epecting that one... were ya!!!
You never fail to surprise me. Sometimes in a good way.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:24 pm
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Errmm, us 2 I think.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

Errmm, us 2 I think.
hmmm maybe we stop off at Cyclone on the way so u 2 do not feel lonely?
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:35 pm
Troublemaker

hmmm maybe we stop off at Cyclone on the way so u 2 do not feel lonely?
It's not really on our route. Longs is closer. Wanna try there?
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:36 pm
The 5th Amendment

It's not really on our route. Longs is closer. Wanna try there?
hmmm no comment!
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:55 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Note to Joe - any checking out of other women's arses will result in you sleeping on the balcony!
he might like sleeping under the stars!lol

-Face81

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.