Reload this Page >

Need an electrician / sparky

Need an electrician / sparky

Old May 23rd 2008, 8:38 am
thb
Just Joined

thb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need an electrician / sparky

Anyone know of a reasonable electrician firm to sort out my wiring? I've narrowed the problem down to the kitchen, but can't seem to fix it myself. Anyone good any recommendations?

Thanks
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:15 pm
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Need an electrician / sparky

Originally Posted by thb View Post
Anyone know of a reasonable electrician firm to sort out my wiring? I've narrowed the problem down to the kitchen, but can't seem to fix it myself. Anyone good any recommendations?

Thanks
I know one in Guinea Bissau if you happen to be there. Giving a clue that it is a kitchen narrows it down to three thousand million options (less one where sparky lives) - hopefuly you won't be given a call out charge for each.
Old May 24th 2008, 8:40 am
thb
Just Joined

Sorry, maybe should have narrowed down where I am. I'm in International City Dubai, so if anyone knows of one who services this area that'll be grand.
Old May 25th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

does your buildings facility staff not have a 'call out' maintenance team or suchlike....

Now, for a fee i could carry out some on line diagnostics...
Old May 26th 2008, 4:13 am
thb
Just Joined

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad View Post
does your buildings facility staff not have a 'call out' maintenance team or suchlike....

Now, for a fee i could carry out some on line diagnostics...
Hmm... maintenance from Nakheel? That would mean paying the over the top 8000Dhs/Year service charge! I want to find a little man to pay a couple of hundred Dirhams to get it fixed