Reload this Page >

Need Accommodation From August!

Need Accommodation From August!

Old Jul 5th 2015, 11:37 am
Just Joined

slaterpt is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Need Accommodation From August!

Hi Guys,

I'm flying out to Dubai on the 12th August 2015 and I will be staying with a friend for the first few weeks until I get settled and then will be looking for a place to stay.

Does anyone know of anyone in Dubai in either JLT, JBR or Dubai Marina with a room to spare or that wants to share an apartment/studio or even anyone on here that is moving to Dubai around the same time?

Any help from anyone would be great.

Thanks,

Liam
Old Jul 7th 2015, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

Leeg92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need Accommodation From August!

Hi Mate,

Im 22 Y/O from London....Moving Dubai beginning of August also looking for other British expats to share an apartment with.

Get at me on whatsapp if you're interested.

Cheers

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 7th 2015 at 1:12 pm. Reason: Phone no removed - BE is a public forum so it'll get picked up by every spambot/weirdo! People can contact you via the forum
Old Jul 8th 2015, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

eakmed is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys, i'm also on the same boat and new to this forum if you could please inbox me

kind regards
Old Jul 8th 2015, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

slaterpt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mate,

Do you have a number that we can chat on maybe by whats app?

Thanks,

Liam
Old Jul 8th 2015, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

eakmed is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i do <redacted>

Last edited by mikewot; Jul 8th 2015 at 5:32 pm. Reason: You really do not want to put your number in a public forum for the whole world to spam you
Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:16 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

How sweet.. 3 pieces of fresh meat, all arriving within weeks of each other, at the hottest time of the year, without accommodation included in whatever exciting new venture they are setting out on, with apparently no forward plans made on what they are going to do once the 'come sleep on my floor' offer dissipates into the 'its illegal you know, and I cant take the chance' get-out clause....

Is it the heat? Have the Supreme Council introduced Minimum Wage as a Ramadan gift and I missed it? Are De V3r3's opening a call centre here to handle the 'thousands of sales opportunities' they generate daily...

Just curious... Or it could be the pounding sore head I have from having to suffer in a 99.9% muslim office where there is NOWHERE for me to grab a cuppa or a fag..!!

Ramadan mubarak, everyone...
Old Jul 9th 2015, 4:48 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
How sweet.. 3 pieces of fresh meat, all arriving within weeks of each other, at the hottest time of the year, without accommodation included in whatever exciting new venture they are setting out on, with apparently no forward plans made on what they are going to do once the 'come sleep on my floor' offer dissipates into the 'its illegal you know, and I cant take the chance' get-out clause....

Is it the heat? Have the Supreme Council introduced Minimum Wage as a Ramadan gift and I missed it? Are De V3r3's opening a call centre here to handle the 'thousands of sales opportunities' they generate daily...

Just curious... Or it could be the pounding sore head I have from having to suffer in a 99.9% muslim office where there is NOWHERE for me to grab a cuppa or a fag..!!

Ramadan mubarak, everyone...
Slightly off topic but the people mentioned above have a new tactic...one of my guys had a call transferred to his office phone from out receptionist last week, 'FedEx are on the line'. But it wasn't FedEx. 10/10 for improvisation.
Old Jul 12th 2015, 10:18 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Slightly off topic but the people mentioned above have a new tactic...one of my guys had a call transferred to his office phone from out receptionist last week, 'FedEx are on the line'. But it wasn't FedEx. 10/10 for improvisation.
Indeed..

Mind you, if they have decided to circumnavigate the possible "Do not transfer calls from redacted" order to your PA, how much good do they think it does actually then having to confess that they are, indeed, redacted?

Are they paid on the number of times they manage to get a fleeting second with the person they are trying to get to, before, at best, hearing the sound of a disconnected call???

Last edited by mikewot; Jul 12th 2015 at 11:27 am. Reason: Better safe than sorry