Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Nearest Post Office to Media City

Nearest Post Office to Media City

Old May 1st 2008, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

amir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the rough
Default Nearest Post Office to Media City

Can anyone tell me which branch of Emirates Post is closest to DMC? Al Shatha Tower to be precise!

Thanks.
Old May 1st 2008, 5:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nearest Post Office to Media City

Originally Posted by amir431974
Can anyone tell me which branch of Emirates Post is closest to DMC? Al Shatha Tower to be precise!

Thanks.
do they actually have a postal service over here then?
Old May 1st 2008, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

zabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nice

good question - I have heard that we can set up postal boxes - any ideas how ?
Old May 1st 2008, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

amir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the roughamir431974 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Spugsy
do they actually have a postal service over here then?
Well you'd think not based on the lack of services! I am trying to sort out our company PO Box...
Old May 1st 2008, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by zabone
good question - I have heard that we can set up postal boxes - any ideas how ?
Go to any PO and pick up a PO Box app form. You will need to submit it with 2 passport photos and a copy of your residence visa.
Old May 1st 2008, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really nice

there is a post pffice on Al Wasl Road, its before Emirates Bank if you are heading from marina area up towards the Creek. Not sure of any others to be honest as I haven't looked for them.