Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

My son is being bullied by a friend

My son is being bullied by a friend

Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:12 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My son is being bullied by a friend

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
My Spider senses are tingling.....and can sense a troll..

Does anyone here remember Balushi/Metal Priest/BalushiBoy?.....etc etc

Considering the amount of spelling mistakes and the collapsing grammar, I'm guessing that english is not your first language??

e.g.

usaully
aboit
itvwould
handfle
haqs
desprate
mt
horrifeid
merntion
tp m y son
anb
merntion

Ramram's initial posts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2007 where about seeking swimming lessons for son, so that kinda corroborates. Maybe the spelling/grammar faults are deliberate -particularly if she doesn't want to alert anyone to her son's identity.

Anyway I recommend a baseball bat under the abaya, a ready position at the school gate and a strike when the bell sounds

For whom the bell tolls.............

Last edited by Eva; Mar 1st 2009 at 4:15 pm.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:16 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ramram
i know the mom of this kid very well and in passing have mentioned this to her, she was horrifeid and asked me if its her son. i told her i have respected my sons and not to merntion the name.

The teacher and the school know but nothing has been done. she turns a blind eye . even his friends ask this boy why is so horrible tp m y son

clarifying meaning of friends here , he comes and goes with my son out side school anb is very good to my son. but in school he takes my sons things and never gives it to him,tells him his work is horrible and swear bad word to only to my boy.

what do i do
I'd be interested to know where your son's father is in all of this? I know if my son were being bullied I would tell him to tell the teacher and let me know who the parents are - if that didn't stop it I'd give my son permission to kick the little bastard between the legs as hard as he likes - I have no time for bullies and wankers and it's better they learn their lesson now than in 20 years time when they are being locked up for GBH.

That said I don't think schools here even tolerate little kids scrapping do they? It's all reasoning and political correctness.

N.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:20 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Ramram's initial posts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2007 where about seeking swimming lessons for son, so that kinda corroborates. Maybe the spelling/grammar faults are deliberate -particularly if she doesn't want to alert anyone to her son's identity.

Anyway I recommend a baseball bat under the abaya, a ready position at the school gate and a strike when the bell sounds

For whom the bell tolls.............
I stand corrected.
Although the post is typical of an ex troll that used to grace this forum
Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

ramram is an unknown quantity at this point

I am as english as u r or anyone else. where I come from is not an issue here. what does it matter. My sons r borne and bread as english as the next boy. what r u getting at?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

i know the mom of this kid very well and in passing have mentioned this to her, she was horrifeid and asked me if its her son. i told her i have respected my sons and not to merntion the name.

The teacher and the school know but nothing has been done. she turns a blind eye . even his friends ask this boy why is so horrible tp m y son

clarifying meaning of friends here , he comes and goes with my son out side school anb is very good to my son. but in school he takes my sons things and never gives it to him,tells him his work is horrible and swear bad word to only to my boy.

what do i do
I think the best thing would be for you, your husband and son to meet the bully and both his parents somewhere neutral and casual (like a coffee shop in the park or something similar). You wouldn't have to go into too much detail on the phone with the mother, but just say that you understand that there is a problem between the boys and you'd like to meet up and have a chance to discuss it.

If they are reasonable people, they will be upset that their son is behaving in such a way and will want to resolve it. By bringing this to their attention hopefully they will be concerned and will not only tell their son that such antisocial and unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated, but then they will also have the opportunity to get to the bottom of whatever is causing the boy to bully your son and perhaps others as well.

As hard as it may be, you and your husband will need to be calm and non-confrontational but firm. Not easy or comfortable for anyone, but such a problem can be resolved if everyone is of the same mindset.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

tell your son to grow some bleeding stones.

He can live like a lil sissy on his knees and get bullied everyday, or he can stand up for himself, and at the very worst get his ass kicked once, but after that the bully will probably stop. Or he might win, and discover a new confident side, become respected and have a chance of losing his virginity before his 40.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:24 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I am as english as u r or anyone else. where I come from is not an issue here. what does it matter. My sons r borne and bread as english as the next boy. what r u getting at?
I am as English as you are, or anyone else. where I come from is not an issue here. What does it matter ?. My son's are born and bred as English as the next boy. What are you getting at?[/
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

007taff is an unknown quantity at this point

Get the dvd of The Hand That Rocks the Cradle! As soon as you see the charming little one on his own -tell him if he continues being an evil little shit to your son, you're damn well doing to batter the little bastard. Then smile sweetly and walk away. Schools never admit to bullying problems, that's why they rarely tackle the issue. Although my solution is definately not very pc - when it comes to protecting ones own political correctness goes out of window. And, if the little brats mother asked if it were her son, then she bloddy knows that its him!
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

yep, jammy stands well and truly corrected.

You are British and illiterate.

I'd have stayed with the 'arabic and not very good at english' angle if I were you..
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

My sons friend is bulling him in class and is calling him names. usaully when no one is aboit. My son does not want me to get involved as itvwould cause more problems. How would you handfle this situation. Everytime he tells me of the names he haqs been told , it makes me sick . Help a desprate mom pls.

p.s This is mt first thread here . Hi everyone
get your man to beat the shit out of the enemy...This is the wild wild east...
Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:50 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

To those of you who immediately jumped on the troll wagon, please don't make assumptions. It's a shame you thought it okay to behave this way. Please give some thought next time that they person who you are treating this way may be new to discussions forums. The OP was genuine and has asked for this thread to be deleted.

And to those of you who were helpful. Many, many thanks

Sue