Be my partiner!

Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:56 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all
Default Be my partiner!

This came by email today. Anyone looking for a good business opportunity?

BUSINESS PARTINERS NEEDED FROM MRS.Mariam Mohammed
Dear Friend,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never
met before, but need not to worry as I am using the only secured and
confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a
business. I am contacting you because of my late husband fund that i
need to invest, You can understand the present situation in Congo. My
name is Mrs Mariam Mohammed and my son Ibrahim Mohammed from Congo ,I
am searching for a reliable business partner, in country like
U.A.E,KUWAIT,OMAN,SAUDI ARABIA I have some amount $10.5 Million
Dollars of money,I want to invest here in MIDDLE EAST,Am only
soliciting for your assistance to help me invest .if you are willing
to HELP ME invest , please give me your confidential contact phone
number so that we can discuss more about the investment details.
Thank you once again for your intrest.
Waiting for your reply
Mrs Mariam Mohammed
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:06 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Be my partiner!

Am getting 2-3 invitations like this every week. The same as everyone else I suspect. Do they honestly think that anyone here would be so stupid?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Am getting 2-3 invitations like this every week. The same as everyone else I suspect. Do they honestly think that anyone here would be so stupid?
you are lucky ! I get at least three a day :curse:
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:22 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you are lucky ! I get at least three a day :curse:
oh yes... and the ones where I've been assigned a credit car with ONE MILLION DOLLARZ of credit... all I need to do is pay a small fee for delivery and admin charges. Bargainous.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Do they honestly think that anyone here would be so stupid?
But they are! Today's news...
http://www.thenational.ae/article/20...213286937/1133
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:28 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawkhead