Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

My new Nickname???

View Poll Results: New Nickname for me? Since everyone is atheist.
Stupid_Clown
33.33%
Metal_Priest
33.33%
Gingro
33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

My new Nickname???

Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:03 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new Nickname???

Originally Posted by Jellybean
LOL What do they give you to drive a steamroller xx

Why take driving lessons anyway Heart, nobody else knows how to drive in Dubai LOL
So far so good, and I intend on driving in the manner I have been taught. On these roads one cannot afford not to be carefull particularly with children in the car.

It pisses me off intensely to see motorists driving with a mobile stuck to their ear, ,adn children not strapped in.

I will no longer be walking ( I like my exercise ) and will be able to shopping when I want to!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:07 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
So far so good, and I intend on driving in the manner I have been taught. On these roads one cannot afford not to be carefull particularly with children in the car.

It pisses me off intensely to see motorists driving with a mobile stuck to their ear, ,adn children not strapped in.

I will no longer be walking ( I like my exercise ) and will be able to shopping when I want to!
Yeah freedom of a car is great. Heart we will never understand the thought process of some of these drivers, I too worry about my Jellybabies with lunatics driving up my chuffer.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:08 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Well... here in Doha seeing ppl driving with 2 or 3 yrs old kid in his knee in the roundabout are very common. :scared: Those ppl are so braindead...

PS: I am not referring to anybody... (is that 'referring' or 'refering' )
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:11 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Well... here in Doha seeing ppl driving with 2 or 3 yrs old kid in his knee in the roundabout are very common. :scared: Those ppl are so braindead...

PS: I am not referring to anybody... (is that 'referring' or 'refering' )
You spelt it right first time.... If you were caught driving with your mobile at the ear in the Uk then you get a heavy fine and lose 5 points I think it is.

I told my instructor that everyone should re sit there driving test out here every 5 years and she agreed and told me she would suggest it to the managing director!!! :scared:
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:14 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

You spelt it right first time.... If you were caught driving with your mobile at the ear in the Uk then you get a heavy fine and lose 5 points I think it is.

I told my instructor that everyone should re sit there driving test out here every 5 years and she agreed and told me she would suggest it to the managing director!!! :scared:
Singapore you caught driving while talking on the mobile without handsfree... you will be fine 1000 Sing Dollar and got some points on ur license (not sure how many points though).

Indonesia??? Welll... not that advance yet... As JB said... 'shithole'....