Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

My new Nickname???

View Poll Results: New Nickname for me? Since everyone is atheist.
Stupid_Clown
33.33%
Metal_Priest
33.33%
Gingro
33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

My new Nickname???

Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:25 pm
Metal_Priest

Default My new Nickname???

I am planning to change my nickname to Stupid_Clown and probably I will get a new avtar.

so i need you beautifull memebers to help me make up my mind. thank you

Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:28 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new Nickname???

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest
I am planning to change my nickname to Stupid_Clown and probably I will get a new avtar.

How about Mike hunt ....
Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:28 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Sorry, pushed the wrong button. Stupid_Clown is kinda..... good nick i suppose. Go for it!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
How about Mike hunt ....
My, you're on good form today Heart! PMSL at that one!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:30 pm
Metal_Priest

How about Mike hunt ....
Mike hunt

Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:31 pm
Metal_Priest

only ladies are replying... ok guys please Hendsome memebers also can help me.

Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:34 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I would have hought friar tuck was an apt description !!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:42 pm
Metal_Priest

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
I would have hought friar tuck was an apt description !!
whats this hought?! do u mean Ought?

Old Nov 15th 2004, 12:54 pm
SpeedyDigits

Papillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to behold

I was drawn towards Gingro, but after giving it due consideration, i'm being pulled towards Gringo, what do you think?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:43 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Dickwit....ooops sorry slipped out
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:50 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
My, you're on good form today Heart! PMSL at that one!
It makes a change, must be that I was winding down from my driving lesson today
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:51 pm

Mike hunt
Whats up ME ... Does the new nick not suit you?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:52 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

It makes a change, must be that I was winding down from my driving lesson today
:scared: No wonder the roads were empty LOL

How'd it go Heart?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
:scared: No wonder the roads were empty LOL

How'd it go Heart?
Bugger off you!!!! In fact they were absolutlely heaving, and Im doing excellentley!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:58 pm
Banned

Bugger off you!!!! In fact they were absolutlely heaving, and Im doing excellentley!

LOL What do they give you to drive a steamroller xx

Why take driving lessons anyway Heart, nobody else knows how to drive in Dubai LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.