Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

My car broke today.

My car broke today.

Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:17 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default My car broke today.

First the AC went, which was marvellous. I felt like I was in an oven. Then it started overheating, and just stopped completely. Luckily I managed to limp to a garage just off SZR after turning the (inoperable) AC off.

Bloody cheap Korean Krap!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of
Default Re: My car broke today.

HA HA now get some work done
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

matthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
First the AC went, which was marvellous. I felt like I was in an oven. Then it started overheating, and just stopped completely. Luckily I managed to limp to a garage just off SZR after turning the (inoperable) AC off.

If you need a lift/any help feel free to ask, if i'm close by you can take the rollercoaster ride with me!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Sorry to know but what are they saying what happened, is it a radiator problem
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:41 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Its hot outside today!...

Perhaps some kind dog will come to your rescue with a brandy bottle round her neck!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:42 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star

Perhaps some kind dog will come to your rescue with a brandy bottle round her neck!
nah she will just tell him to sort it out himself!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i sympathise...my AC conked out last August and it was a friggin mare...

MM, xx
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:47 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

You never know. Though brandy makes you randy, and I prefer scotch. Which does something to your crotch.
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i sympathise...my AC conked out last August and it was a friggin mare...

MM, xx
Mine has run out ...you just wind down the windows drive really fast and put your hair up like that Boiky women.....saves you all that money and petrol on your ac and kinder to the enviroment.
Excess Baggage

Originally Posted by matthew.lewis2
If you need a lift/any help feel free to ask, if i'm close by you can take the rollercoaster ride with me!
Thanks, Matt. Very kind of you. You live at the Ranches though, don't you?
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:48 pm
Excess Baggage

Mine has run out ...you just wind down the windows drive really fast and put your hair up like that Boiky women.....saves you all that money and petrol on your ac and kinder to the enviroment.
Ah. Well that's the other thing. The leccy windows are both broken as well.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:50 pm
Here comes the Sun

Drive at night ...its cooler
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

not looking good then!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

tried that and it made it worse...it was just like having a super-sized hairdryer blowing at full speed into the car!

MM, xx
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:52 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
not looking good then!!
Ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Whos that ...whats that ...um..er ...

Love youre new look Blue cat ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.