My car

Old Jul 1st 2006, 7:59 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default My car

Does anyone know the name of that car graveyard, and its location. I have now dropped the price of my car twice considering what was paid for it and that P***** me off

Thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 10:08 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My car

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Does anyone know the name of that car graveyard, and its location. I have now dropped the price of my car twice considering what was paid for it and that P***** me off

Thanks
You have the used car market up at Al Awir. It's up behind Dragon Mart / Ras Al Khor. Best bet is to take Al Khail road towards Hatta, past Dubai Country Club on your right, keep going past Ras AL Khor Industrial Area (again on your right) and take the next proper exit (there is a petrol station on the other side of the road just before it which can act as a marker for you) signposted Nad Al Hamar / Rashidiya I think.

It should be signposted from there. Can't remember what the signs say but it is the opposite way to Rashadiya . It is along that road on the left, again not 100% sure how to get in as it’s been a long time since I went there but once you are n the area you can’t miss it, it is massive. Once inside take your choice from any of the hundreds of dealers. I have no idea what they will offer you for the car but it is an option.

Good luck...
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 11:11 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My car

If you try and sell it to a dealer and you're not buying another car from them, chances are they'll only give you absolute rock-bottom for it (less than you'll get from a private sale). That's the way it works everywhere else in the world, and I can't see Dubai being different, unfortunately