Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Music teaching in abu Dhabi-violin

Music teaching in abu Dhabi-violin

Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

n1na is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Music teaching in abu Dhabi-violin

I have read about Music schools(tuitors) in Dubai on this forum, but could anyone share information about the situation in abu Dhabi. Who has the children in music schools? Thanks a lot
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Music teaching in abu Dhabi-violin

the music teachers at bsak are allowed to tutor privately, you can just send them an email and they will get back to you. for violin i think they are mr barclay, miss barton and miss stansfield. to contact them you write [email protected]
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

thanks alot BB...will give them a call
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

TBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud of

See also the Wiki
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Abu_Dh..._Guide#Schools
Old Sep 24th 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Busy Bee...Do you know by chance miss Barton e-mail. I have contacted the other two teachers but they are fully booked...hanks for your help
Old Oct 29th 2008, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

musicbeats is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by n1na View Post
Hi Busy Bee...Do you know by chance miss Barton e-mail. I have contacted the other two teachers but they are fully booked...hanks for your help
Young Musician Music Institute. Music Lesson by highly qualified Teachers having Masters Degree in their Subject
Piano Lessons by lady teacher having Masters Degree in Piano with 20 years of teaching experience in European countries
Piano Lessons by teacher having Masters Degree in Piano with 15 years of experience and worked with Charleston University, USA as a Piano Professor.
Guitar Lessons by Teacher having degree in Guitar and Masters Degree in Advanced Classical Guitar
They teach
Royal School o Music London & Trinity College of Music London
Classical, Jazz, Blues, Pop & Rock styles.
Composing talent, how to listen and reproduce music.

For further information, please contact 050 61 70 985