British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   The Murooj (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/murooj-276798/)

Jellybean Jan 12th 2005 7:31 am

Re: The Murooj

Originally Posted by Singlemom
HEY!!!!!!

SIGNING AT 4 PM!!!!! MOVING IN THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Great news....the forum page is moving into the Murooj :eek: Save a place for me :( :D

Singlemom Jan 12th 2005 7:34 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Great news....the forum page is moving into the Murooj :eek: Save a place for me :( :D

Always welcome JB!!!!

Jellybean Jan 12th 2005 7:35 am

Always welcome JB!!!!

Why thank you S you are so kind, at least I won't hv to gatecrash now LOL :D Feeling kinda left out :(

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 7:36 am

HEY!!!!!!

SIGNING AT 4 PM!!!!! MOVING IN THIS WEEKEND!!!! :D

Thanks for pm.... We were due to sign at 4.15 and it finally happened soem 3 hours later, be prepared to wait!

Great news!!:D

Singlemom Jan 12th 2005 10:02 am

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Thanks for pm.... We were due to sign at 4.15 and it finally happened soem 3 hours later, be prepared to wait!

Great news!!:D

Heart,

Getting ready to go sign :D :D

Will you be moving this weekend? I'm doing it all on Friday!!!!

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 10:12 am

Heart,

Getting ready to go sign :D :D

Will you be moving this weekend? I'm doing it all on Friday!!!!

Hi there..... Going to move things in gradually as I want to decorate first or at least as much as possible.

I dont want to be without curtains either as ppl from the opposite side wil be able to see inside when the lights are on at night....

Dont think they want to see my running about in my next to nothings... My door will be open when we move so do feel free to pop in ... Oppps, Im not even sure of what flower the apartment has been named after.

Will check it out and let you know

Goiod luck x

Fairydust Jan 12th 2005 11:23 am

Hi there..... Going to move things in gradually as I want to decorate first or at least as much as possible.

I dont want to be without curtains either as ppl from the opposite side wil be able to see inside when the lights are on at night....

Dont think they want to see my running about in my next to nothings... My door will be open when we move so do feel free to pop in ... Oppps, Im not even sure of what flower the apartment has been named after.

Will check it out and let you know

Goiod luck x

OK going to have to ask - where is the Murooj? :o

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 11:27 am

Originally Posted by Fairydust
OK going to have to ask - where is the Murooj? :o

Ok... Its next to the Etisilat office off of interchange 1 .... Back of SZR .... Im sure someone may be able to give you better directions.. Sorry :)

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 12th 2005 11:28 am

Ok... Its next to the Etisilat office off of interchange 1 .... Back of SZR .... Im sure someone may be able to give you better directions.. Sorry :)

Behind the Dusit hotel...more or less.

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 11:30 am

I was'nt wrong!!