Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Murder at The Burj Al Arab

Murder at The Burj Al Arab

Old Sep 29th 2006, 2:07 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Murder at The Burj Al Arab

So "The worlds only 7 star hotel" as they like it to be known, now has had it's very first murder.

Ooh, I've gone all Alfred Hitchcock!!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 2:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Murder at The Burj Al Arab

Originally Posted by MJC
So "The worlds only 7 star hotel" as they like it to be known, now has had it's very first murder.

The butler did it.....
Ask Jeeves...
Old Sep 29th 2006, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
The butler did it.....
Ask Jeeves...
No, I'm sure it was you.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lady Muck
No, I'm sure it was you.
Keep it up....Youre my next victim....
Old Sep 29th 2006, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up....Youre my next victim....
You'll have to catch me first
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You'll have to catch me first
Sorry.....I dont do the chase thing....
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry.....I dont do the chase thing....
oh ok, your loss
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh ok, your loss
Youll definitely have to work harder than that....
Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Youll definitely have to work harder than that....
oh but are you worth it?
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh but are you worth it?
The love of my life seems to think so....
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

Well they should get a nice easy time in jail!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The love of my life seems to think so....
lovely, sure you are both very happy.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lovely, sure you are both very happy.
Its all in the eyes....