Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mura Bustan Jeddah

Mura Bustan Jeddah

Old Sep 12th 2012, 2:05 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mura Bustan Jeddah

Originally Posted by dragonladyoz
You will probably not get your 5yr old into the Continental school unless you have a British passport and then it may still be difficult at that year level......
An Irish passport helps too.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

dragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nice

Yeah - but not an Australian one - we are obviously way too "Colonial"!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:29 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Now that you mention........ few years back we had Africans over to Dublin for some training. As a part of training they had to go to some sites so we had to get them boots, helmets etc. While distributing boots I was calling out their shoe sizes and to my horror I noticed that these Italian made boots were named 'black colonial'. I kid you not.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 6:58 pm
Banned

I asked my colleague and he is quite happy there. He's French. There is a good mix of people and maintenance is ok. Good luck.
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 8:44 am
Just Joined

bananantoast is an unknown quantity at this point

good one!