MrT

Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default MrT

Just checked my profile....thanx for the Karma...there's a certain MrT who joined just to call me a "bitch" ....I guess ur afraid to get banned again!!
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:40 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MrT

Hmmm...could it be, the wicked bitch of the middle east?
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:41 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TA5
Hmmm...could it be, the wicked bitch of the middle east?

and who might that be?
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:42 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
and who might that be?
No comment, out of sight, out of mind.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:45 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TA5
No comment, out of sight, out of mind.
Well if your refering to jb your way off matie for a start shes banned completly (for sticking up for herself) secondly if she wanted to call Mia a bitch she wouldnt hide behind a fake name, as you should know as shes called you enough things....

Idiot
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:55 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Talking about JB.

Who is mia?
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by TA5
Talking about JB.

Who is mia?

singlemum
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:57 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Oh, and the only reason she was sticking up for herself is that she had pissed off every single person on this forum.

You obviously are trying to take over for her I see.

Moron.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:58 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Oh, never met her, she seems nice though.

Referring to people by their first name to sound 'in the know' doesn't really work on an internet forum.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by TA5
Oh, and the only reason she was sticking up for herself is that she had pissed off every single person on this forum.

You obviously are trying to take over for her I see.

Moron.
well I think she had only pissed of JD but others decided to jump on the bandwagon of course...... and it seem that some people can say what they want to people and not get banned probably friends with a mod.

So because I stick up for some I am trying to piss people of am I.

Twat.;
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:07 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

well I think she had only pissed of JD but others decided to jump on the bandwagon of course...... and it seem that some people can say what they want to people and not get banned probably friends with a mod.
'jump on the bandwagon'
-yes, because once people saw how absolutely nobody enjoyed her shit they had no problems voicing their 'own' opinions. note, i didn't post in that thread once, and the whole thread was started by her wanting to have a row with me, for what, because that's all she was good at, being nasty. Don't know what your problem is, but you seem to have alot of the same tendencies.

'probably friends with a mod'
-how many hours a day do you spend on a computer? I can easily say its way too much. Like I used to said to the banished one, get outside and do something.

Ok, bring on some more names, it just makes you look that much more childish.

Just when this place was becoming useful for people again, and you come along.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by TA5
'jump on the bandwagon'
-yes, because once people saw how absolutely nobody enjoyed her shit they had no problems voicing their 'own' opinions. note, i didn't post in that thread once, and the whole thread was started by her wanting to have a row with me, for what, because that's all she was good at, being nasty. Don't know what your problem is, but you seem to have alot of the same tendencies.

'probably friends with a mod'
-how many hours a day do you spend on a computer? I can easily say its way too much. Like I used to said to the banished one, get outside and do something.

Ok, bring on some more names, it just makes you look that much more childish.

Just when this place was becoming useful for people again, and you come along.
didnt you just call me moron???? so maybe we are both childish...

Unfortunatly working today but after to day wont be anymore so won't have to sit here and watch your inane ramblings as to why dubai is so crap....

so for your info as your so interested when i am working i spend all day on the computor..... ok
Old Aug 4th 2005, 12:56 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Just wanted to share that Mr. T and his alter ego Donald T both left me really nasty disgusting Karma messages, even dragging my children into it because he went and looked at photopost. I have no idea who the maniac is, but it's definately not JB. I still chat with JB on another board and I know she would never say such vile things about me or my children. This troll "T" is just out to offend people and from his terminology, I'm certain he's a male of the species.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 4:09 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

So because I stick up for some I am trying to piss people of am I.

Twat.;
Correct, she did piss me off, However, with the greatest respect, I dont think people jumped on a bandwagon...

It was more the case that JB has, at times,picked on,intimidated and ridiculed a fair few people here...maybe it was just her unique brand of humour..but it did upset alot of people.

Im sure it was just a case of people were afraid to say anything before. Look at the amount of people that registered or appeared shortly after. !

Anyway, its not fair to talk about her as she is not here, and this topic is sooo been done to death and i doubt anyone is either interested or gives a monkeys when it comes to mud slinging on this topic.

Rgds
JD
Old Aug 4th 2005, 4:41 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: MrT

FFS people...be nice....there's plenty of dillweeds to be dealing with already this morning without another fight in here.