Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mozzies and Garlic Tablets!

Mozzies and Garlic Tablets!

Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:28 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mozzies and Garlic Tablets!

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Think your right with the marmite but its much easier to take a multi-vitamin containing vitamin B12 !

Worked a treat in Marbella last year and you don't have an array of stray dogs and cats following you around as with the marmite solution !

*sigh*

My inital comment was that the poster should take Brewers Yeast tablets! These contain a variety of B vitamins which as well as deterring biting insects are good for the hair, skin & nails.

Nowhere have I said someone should coat themselves in Marmite.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Nowhere have I said someone should coat themselves in Marmite.
Bathe in marmite and I doubt any living creature would come near
maybe someone else hijacked your account, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:32 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Dear God - that wasn't advice though was it?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Dear God - that wasn't advice though was it?
we believe everything you say meow...

MM, xx
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:39 pm
Bored liberal

I have made a rod for my own back then??

The power, the power!!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I think my reply has been misinterpreted somewhat, I never thought for one minute you were serious about the marmite solution !
Old Apr 4th 2008, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I think my reply has been misinterpreted somewhat, I never thought for one minute you were serious about the marmite solution !
Hi, K

Hows the prep going for the big move

Not long now

AC
Old Apr 4th 2008, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Anna

Jusy looking for a weeks break at the Al Raha Beach hotel for us all prior to me flying out, any ideas on what the hotels like ?

Looks impressive on the web but then again even Bradford looks impressive on the web !
Old Apr 4th 2008, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Anna

Jusy looking for a weeks break at the Al Raha Beach hotel for us all prior to me flying out, any ideas on what the hotels like ?

Looks impressive on the web but then again even Bradford looks impressive on the web !
Hi Karl

LOl Never been to Bradford, wont put it on my list then!

Not seen the rooms but i have heard that they are very good. the beach is nice! and there is a shopping mall right next to the hotel where i am sure there will be something for the kiddies to do if they get bored of the beach

That will be your local or the Shangrila!

Most hotels here are of a high standard

They will have a shuttle bus to the city?

Are you going to hire a car?

AnnaC

Last edited by Grace O Malley; Apr 4th 2008 at 5:04 pm. Reason: nice??
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Probably will hire a car although I must get used to not changing gear in the side pocket of the door !

Bradford - They could offer me 50 bedroom mansion in Bradford for free and seriously I would not take it up !

Last I heard they were knocking the whole place down and building a slum !