British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Moving to KSA - Riyadh - compound search (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/moving-ksa-riyadh-compound-search-943512/)

Adrian Predoi Apr 8th 2022 8:22 pm

Moving to KSA - Riyadh - compound search

Hi all,

I'm planning to move to Riyadh with my partner and two kids (3 years old and 1 year old) and we're searching for some suggestions and insights re: compounds around Business Gate / Qurtabah.

We're looking for a 2 bedroom apartment. So far, we've made inquiries with:
  • Al Nakhla
  • California
  • Arizona
  • Al Bustan
  • Wadi Qortuba
What do you think? Which one would you recommend out of the above or other that we might have missed? Any insight you could share re: current rental prices, facilities - we'd like something with a nursery/kindergarten - schedule, fees per year or term, etc?

Many thanks!

Taurus85 Apr 23rd 2022 9:26 pm

Re: Moving to KSA - Riyadh - compound search

Im also looking for advice and figures on places to live. Got an offer and will arrive at the beginning of june.

Donka Jun 19th 2022 7:56 am

Hi there, my husband is there at the moment and we are looking for compounds, resident in Dubai at the moment moving julyish.
We are looking 3 bed as we have a 7 year old and a 10 year old. In case you aren’t aware Al Hamra Oasis village compound has an internal gate to BISR British international school Riyadh, so easy access, if you are thinking long tw that may be of interest.
Al Bustan is very sporty and my husband was quite taken with it.

Shushill Aug 8th 2022 9:36 am

Hi, we're also looking at compounds within Riyadh. I've done a bit of research into this and found a compound called Antara living. Any other recommendations on compounds?

Maria23 Mar 6th 2023 11:49 am

Originally Posted by Shushill (Post 13133681)
Hi, we're also looking at compounds within Riyadh. I've done a bit of research into this and found a compound called Antara living. Any other recommendations on compounds?

Hey! which compound did you go with in the end? I lived in Antara for a while and really liked it there!

Shushill Mar 6th 2023 12:03 pm

Hi Maria, I ended up at Wadi Qortuba! Antara had limited availability so that was the next best option. Where are you staying now?

Maria23 Mar 7th 2023 3:34 am

Lovely! I've visited Wadi recently and it was so nice!

e are staying in Najd Village, close to Granada Mall. We really the value for money we got, big spacious villas with gardens. A bit quieter than we would have liked it though, not a lot going on..

rps323150 Mar 11th 2023 7:38 am

Originally Posted by Shushill (Post 13177651)
Hi Maria, I ended up at Wadi Qortuba! Antara had limited availability so that was the next best option. Where are you staying now?

Hi- wats the rental like in WQ? please give a range considering 2bhk, 3bhk, villa, etc- will be very greatful
thanks

medazoumian Jul 18th 2023 8:34 am

Originally Posted by rps323150 (Post 13178919)
Hi- wats the rental like in WQ? please give a range considering 2bhk, 3bhk, villa, etc- will be very greatful
thanks

Hi, Did you ever get a response to this? Would be interested to understand.

Thanks
MM

Maria23 Jul 18th 2023 10:23 am

For WD, the prices are around 145,000 for a 2 bed apartment, over 210,000 for a 3 bed and villas starting at 240,000. All ball park figures and they might have limited availability for some types of accommodation. Contact them directly for more details <snip>