Moving to Dubai

Old Oct 13th 2010, 11:31 am
Just Joined

deeevans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Dubai

Greetings all ! We are in the process of moving to Dubai and I would be grateful of any helpful hints. I have 2 sporty children 6 and 8 and I am looking at schools and the most appropriate places to live considering their ages. I am over for a week starting tomorrow and have lots lined up but if there is anything that I should def do while I'm in Dubai it would be great to know.
Many thanks
Dee
Old Oct 13th 2010, 11:45 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Dubai

Originally Posted by deeevans View Post
Greetings all ! We are in the process of moving to Dubai and I would be grateful of any helpful hints. I have 2 sporty children 6 and 8 and I am looking at schools and the most appropriate places to live considering their ages. I am over for a week starting tomorrow and have lots lined up but if there is anything that I should def do while I'm in Dubai it would be great to know.
Many thanks
Dee
Suggest first step is find a school you are happy with and that has places available for the age group. This will dictate where you live. You could also do a search on this site as there must be hundreds of threads regarding just this.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

deeevans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Dubai

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
Suggest first step is find a school you are happy with and that has places available for the age group. This will dictate where you live. You could also do a search on this site as there must be hundreds of threads regarding just this.
Thanks for that. The plan is to do exactly that I have some viewings arranged already. I will know more when I get back I suspect. Regards