Moving to Dubai

Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:58 am
Just Joined

alexcoubr is on a distinguished road
Default Moving to Dubai

I am presently working in Baku, Azerbaijan and would like to move my permanent home address from Scotland to Dubai, I would like to know if there are any requirements for visas or any legal documentation for relocating?
Can anyone provide information on possible minefields or advice in the relocation process,

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Alexander
Old Mar 20th 2005, 3:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Dubai

there's links to the embassies in the faq that'll have answers to visa requirements and general info on the place.

welcome to the boards btw
Old Mar 20th 2005, 7:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Moving to Dubai

Originally Posted by alexcoubr
I am presently working in Baku, Azerbaijan and would like to move my permanent home address from Scotland to Dubai, I would like to know if there are any requirements for visas or any legal documentation for relocating?
Can anyone provide information on possible minefields or advice in the relocation process,

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Alexander
Hiya alexander. welcome to the forum.

If u hold a uk passport, then u wud not require a visit visa for the U.A.E. These can be obtained on arrival. Work visas are issued by the company u work for. Like Bob sed, check out the FAQ's for more info.

Enjoy the site.