moving to DOHA

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:08 am
Just Joined

agneel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to DOHA

hi every one out there .... im an Indain moving to Doha in a months time on a job purpose and would like to know what i need to get along for surviving the first month of me getting my sal ... the company is going to provide me the accomadation and we have to take care of the food, and transport.... so i would like to know if i need get anything specifically apart form my daily chores material .... i would also like to know if there any sports club .. like for GYM and swimming and how expensive they are .... also what is the climate like there..

hoping u will reply and help me
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:16 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving to DOHA

Originally Posted by agneel
hi every one out there .... im an Indain moving to Doha in a months time on a job purpose and would like to know what i need to get along for surviving the first month of me getting my sal ... the company is going to provide me the accomadation and we have to take care of the food, and transport.... so i would like to know if i need get anything specifically apart form my daily chores material .... i would also like to know if there any sports club .. like for GYM and swimming and how expensive they are .... also what is the climate like there..

If you are presently living in Toronto, you will find Doha bloody hot. If coming from Mumbai, just dry. Transport will be a problem as taxis are not reliable. Forget joining a sports club until your salary kicks in. So how much are you getting?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

There are several gyms in the hotels...very expensive. Then there is Gold's gym...don't know how much it costs......actually, go and join www.qatarliving.com....you will get all the info you need,and more ,there.
Good luck !
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

hey lion heart thanks for the info... im earning 5k+ QR... so will tht be enough to get into a good one ....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

hey alexa .... thanks for the info ...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

hey alexa .... thanks for the info ...
agneel ,yu will find plenty of your fellow countrymen on Qatar Living.
They will be happy to give you advice.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:41 am
Just Joined

cool