Moving to Bahrain

Old Jan 6th 2009, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

Mr Plastic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Bahrain

Originally Posted by camel jockey
The AMA campus is a bit out of the way and if you want walking distance you would be staying in a really old village ie. not gonna happen!

A lot of students tend to live in the Sanad area which is only a 5 min drive and most tend to share flats around there. It has all the amenities (supermarket, restaurants, doctors, pharmacy etc.).

How much are you looking to pay etc. for rent though, rents have increased a lot here but if you are looking at sharing probably best to ask around the university as am sure there will be others looking to share also.
Ah a good idea there :-) sharing would tackle a lot of problems with transport and knowing my way about. I live in Glasgow so rents are pretty terrible here even if you are a student and avoid tax - around GBP500 a month for rent which is a little less than 300 dinars :-(.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all
Default Re: Moving to Bahrain

You can get a decent 2br flat with 2bath for 200bd and if you are sharing with another that's pretty reasonable.. Msg me if you want me to have a look around, it's right near me so no probs..