Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Moving back to UK - Furniture Sale

Moving back to UK - Furniture Sale

Old Apr 9th 2007, 11:44 am
Get Up Offa That Thing

fazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nice
Arrow Moving back to UK - Furniture Sale

Things havent worked out too well for me :/ (Not lasted much longer than 6 months). I am moving back to the UK at the end of this month. Can't wait to be honest. As a result, I am selling all of my gear from my apartment. All of the goods are around 2 months old and in excellent condition.

If anyone is interested in any of the following, just send me a PM.

Black Leather Sofa (Ikea)
Kingsize Bed (Ikea)
2 Bedside Tables (Bed Matching) (Ikea)
Coffee Table (Glass surface)
Rug (Red Silky)
Balcony Table + 4 Chairs
Black Computer Table (Ikea)
Black Office Chair (Ikea)
+ Few kitchen bits and pieces

I live immediately adjacent to the Greens and if anyone cares to pop around to take a looksie, you're more than welcome.

Cheers
Old Apr 9th 2007, 12:41 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK - Furniture Sale

Sorry to hear things have not worked out for you here.

I have had a couple of people join my office recently so will send this to them in case they still need stuff.

Can I ask what has made you leave Dubai?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that Fazzo Let me ask around if anyone's interested in office.

Good thing you didn't buy property like your were planning to last month - it would have tied you longer to a place you were not happy with.

Good luck with your future plans.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:38 am
Get Up Offa That Thing

fazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nicefazzo is just really nice

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Can I ask what has made you leave Dubai?
Thx. was a host of things but the biggest being company I worked for has closed down.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:40 am
Get Up Offa That Thing

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Sorry to hear that Fazzo Let me ask around if anyone's interested in office.

Good thing you didn't buy property like your were planning to last month - it would have tied you longer to a place you were not happy with.

Good luck with your future plans.
Thank you. You saved me from making a mistake! Gosh, looking back, I was happy then - and it wasn't too long ago! How scary is that?!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:42 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fazzo
Thank you. You saved me from making a mistake! Gosh, looking back, I was happy then - and it wasn't too long ago! How scary is that?!
What line of work are you in Fazzo??
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

I know fazzo, that is one of the drawbacks of this place - living with the uncertainty.

Don't you want to look around for something more suitable - or has the place gotten on your nerves too much to even consider another option?
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:05 am
Get Up Offa That Thing

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
What line of work are you in Fazzo??

3D Visualisation Artist > Was working in the Architectural Field.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:08 am
Get Up Offa That Thing

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
I know fazzo, that is one of the drawbacks of this place - living with the uncertainty.

Don't you want to look around for something more suitable - or has the place gotten on your nerves too much to even consider another option?
I'm getting too old to take risks Need secure and stable for sure. I have been looking around here, had an interview recently too. I might consider staying a while longer if the right offer comes along..

I have a few interesting leads back in the UK and I am eager to get back.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Things havent worked out too well for me :/ (Not lasted much longer than 6 months). I am moving back to the UK at the end of this month. Can't wait to be honest. As a result, I am selling all of my gear from my apartment. All of the goods are around 2 months old and in excellent condition.

If anyone is interested in any of the following, just send me a PM.

Black Leather Sofa (Ikea)
Kingsize Bed (Ikea)
2 Bedside Tables (Bed Matching) (Ikea)
Coffee Table (Glass surface)
Rug (Red Silky)
Balcony Table + 4 Chairs
Black Computer Table (Ikea)
Black Office Chair (Ikea)
+ Few kitchen bits and pieces

I live immediately adjacent to the Greens and if anyone cares to pop around to take a looksie, you're more than welcome.

Cheers

think we are neighbours! you on TECOM land?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 1:56 pm
Get Up Offa That Thing

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
think we are neighbours! you on TECOM land?
yup, im in the Art Gold building (opposite Al Jazz 2). where are you?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:04 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

yup, im in the Art Gold building (opposite Al Jazz 2). where are you?
behind you near the traffic lights, brown building
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:14 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

behind you near the traffic lights, brown building
Can you have a look out your window and see if that new petrol station and mcdonalds towards barsha 3 is open yet??
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:16 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Can you have a look out your window and see if that new petrol station and mcdonalds towards barsha 3 is open yet??
runs down corridor ..... peers out of window!!!! - no its not open! sorry - pot crap for tea again!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:17 pm
Up in the air

runs down corridor ..... peers out of window!!!! - no its not open! sorry - pot crap for tea again!
Wrong.
Leaving in 5 mins for heathrow.

so tonight i have to decide "chicken or fish sir??"

still crap though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.