moving to Al Alin

Old Mar 30th 2009, 3:45 am
Just Joined

Location: currently living in US, although have been traveling outside the US for the last several months
flyierT is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile moving to Al Alin

Hi everyone~
this looks to be a cool informative site, glad I found it.
I am just about to sign a two year contract to live and work in Al Alin. I was wondering if anyone could give me the good, the bad, the ugly of living in this area. I am real curious about the social life there. Are there many expats to hang out and make friends with? Also about generally things to do here. I have read through a bit of the threads and looks like there are a few people who get out and do stuff. I'm in my mid thirties and single.
This would be real helpful to me. All info would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

minetoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving to Al Alin

Morning FlyierT. Welcome to the board. There is a wonderful thread on here of all things Al Ain. It's called "living in Al Ain". Lots of reading and info to be found.

I have a totally different situation than you so hopefully someone single can give you the details on living here as a single.

MT
Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Location: currently living in US, although have been traveling outside the US for the last several months
flyierT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey thanks-
as soon as I find it, I will take a look!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 10:57 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flyierT
Hey thanks-
as soon as I find it, I will take a look!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457411