Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Moving to Al Ain in Sept.

Moving to Al Ain in Sept.

Old Apr 13th 2010, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

rbkent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Al Ain in Sept.

I have small group of guys (10) coming with me to Al Ain to work in the aviation industry. We are looking for 1 and 2 bedroom apartments as well as a villa for 3 to 4 of the guys. I'm doing a little research in finding what the average cost of the apartments as well as a villa would cost. They will need to be completely furnished to include utilities. I have lived in Abu Dhabi for several years back in 1996. My wife and I loved it. We still have lots of friends in Abu Dhabi as well as Dubai and they are also helping. If you have a e-mail address of somebody that can help please post it. If you have any do's as well as don't please post them

Thanks
Rusty
Old Apr 14th 2010, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

shammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Al Ain in Sept.

Originally Posted by rbkent
I have small group of guys (10) coming with me to Al Ain to work in the aviation industry. We are looking for 1 and 2 bedroom apartments as well as a villa for 3 to 4 of the guys. I'm doing a little research in finding what the average cost of the apartments as well as a villa would cost. They will need to be completely furnished to include utilities. I have lived in Abu Dhabi for several years back in 1996. My wife and I loved it. We still have lots of friends in Abu Dhabi as well as Dubai and they are also helping. If you have a e-mail address of somebody that can help please post it. If you have any do's as well as don't please post them

Thanks
Rusty
Hi Rusty, do a search on this site for ' Living in Al Ain' you will find a thread that has every bit of information you need on Al Ain. Also post any queries on that thread to have them answered by Al Ain residents. Cheers Shammy