Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Most Pointless Job In The World

The Most Pointless Job In The World

Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:08 pm
W10

Default Re: The Most Pointless Job In The World

Like a commune?

I'd be up for that. Who's up for some free love?

I've already got the hippy hair and a selection of smocks so I can be leader or something.

In my commune we do things differently. No honest toil and working the land. We can get labourers in for that and pay them Dh3 a day.

No, in W10land we make love, drink red wine, play pool and eat brie (assorted cheeses) and crisps all day.

And Fridays are Extreme Golf day.

Last edited by W10; Jun 15th 2005 at 1:12 pm.

Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
Like a commune?

I'd be up for that. Who's up for some free love?

I've already got the hippy hair and a selection of smocks so I can be leader or something.

aren't u supposed to be playing pool?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:14 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Singlemom
aren't u supposed to be playing pool?
I've brought the pool table up to my desk. It's a bit of a squeeze in the corners though and the boss is giving me funny looks (I told him it was winner stays on)

So SM is in. Anyone else want to cast of the shackles of the workaway world and just spend all day doing nothing but pleasurable things?

Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
I've brought the pool table up to my desk. It's a bit of a squeeze in the corners though and the boss is giving me funny looks (I told him it was winner stays on)

So SM is in. Anyone else want to cast of the shackles of the workaway world and just spend all day doing nothing but pleasurable things?

what have a got myself into now? speak english please
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:20 pm
W10

You've just joined a free love hippy commune. You cannot now escape - check the contract

Problem is, so far it's only me and you, so spreading the love around may be a little difficult.

Also as we are in the UAE, it may be more trouble than it's worth getting stoned all day long.

So we'll stick to playing pool, drinking wine, eating cheese and having sex.

Don't worry. I'm very good at all of them.

Edit to add: Extreme shisha can take the place of getting stoned. Same difference really

Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
You've just joined a free love hippy commune. You cannot now escape - check the contract

Problem is, so far it's only me and you, so spreading the love around may be a little difficult.

Also as we are in the UAE, it may be more trouble than it's worth getting stoned all day long.

So we'll stick to playing pool, drinking wine, eating cheese and having sex.

Don't worry. I'm very good at all of them.

Edit to add: Extreme shisha can take the place of getting stoned. Same difference really

Interesting...wonder who else would like to join?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:28 pm
W10

Well you already know I'm fantastic

(at pool)

so the flock will increase through knowledge of my prowess alone

Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

doesn't seem to be happening...I wonder why?

Maybe I scared them off..so I'll let you have fun on your own (hehe )
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:35 pm
W10

On my own? You're also a member remember.

*Locks doors

I hope MJC joins. We need someone to wash the road. It's looking a little dusty.

Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
On my own? You're also a member remember.

*Locks doors

I hope MJC joins. We need someone to wash the road. It's looking a little dusty.

Which road?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:48 pm
W10

The long and winding road (der der, der der, der)
that leads me back to my commune door,

So as it's just the two of us at the moment...

*Puts on mood music.

Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
The long and winding road (der der, der der, der)
that leads me back to my commune door,

So as it's just the two of us at the moment...

*Puts on mood music.

I'm Arab remember....not into that stuff..
Old Jun 15th 2005, 2:00 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Interesting...wonder who else would like to join?

Well selling shampoo doesn't rate too highly and was thinking about washing roads instead, or changing tyres, or anything really - anyone any offers???

Or maybe I'll do the commune thing instead........
Old Jun 15th 2005, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Well selling shampoo doesn't rate too highly and was thinking about washing roads instead, or changing tyres, or anything really - anyone any offers???

Or maybe I'll do the commune thing instead........

you should..it's highly recommended
Old Jun 15th 2005, 2:02 pm
W10

I'm Arab remember....not into that stuff..
It's ok. I'm only after anal. So you'll be fine ;-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.