More UAE Justice

Old Apr 14th 2009, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: More UAE Justice

"Sheeja said she tried to meet the SNRD director-general but she was not allowed by his secretary who told her he is very busy."

Im sorry but Emirati public officials are never "busy". I guess in Emirati-Arabic, busy means "Cant be ****ed".
Old Apr 14th 2009, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
The purpose of highlighting such issues is primarily to enlighten those on here who presently reside in the UK/Aus/NZ etc. and who are misguidedly thinking that a move to Dubai will solve all their problems. At least they will know what to expect...and I see that Luton Town were finally relegated from the football league yesterday.
Finally relegated???

Blimey, even I was never that optimistic................
Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lionheart
An 18 month old baby of Indian parents has been told to leave the country as the parents earn too little to afford sponsorship. Welcome to paradise.

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/General/10303901.html
Don't really understand why there is a minimum salary requirement for sponsorship of children however....i would hazard a guess that it's all a case of earning enough to keep the child in good health. It's an expensive place to live and while this particular story is pretty disgusting i can understand why they would say to the parents 'you need to earn AED xxxx to obtain sponsorship for your child'.