Old May 12th 2009, 12:38 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default More Taliban Inhumanity

They really are mindless thugs...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090512/...dents_sickened
Old May 12th 2009, 12:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More Taliban Inhumanity

Originally Posted by lionheart
kill them all. (not the schoolkids)
Old May 12th 2009, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lionheart
I've read the article and I cant see anywhere where it says it was the Taliban that posioned the poor girls.
Old May 12th 2009, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

In 7days it says.
Old May 12th 2009, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

Sabriyyah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deemi786
I've read the article and I cant see anywhere where it says it was the Taliban that posioned the poor girls.
irrelevant though since whoever did it are mindless thugs and the Taliban are also mindless thugs they may as well be blamed as not.
however whoever thinks that the answer is to 'kill them all' might also be judged a mindless thug by someone who was not sufficiently discriminating and gave rash knee-jerk reactions to news articles!
Old May 13th 2009, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sabriyyah
irrelevant though since whoever did it are mindless thugs and the Taliban are also mindless thugs they may as well be blamed as not.
however whoever thinks that the answer is to 'kill them all' might also be judged a mindless thug by someone who was not sufficiently discriminating and gave rash knee-jerk reactions to news articles!
spugsy a mindless thug?

I'd read a few more threads if I were you before making uneducated codshite remarks like that.
Old May 13th 2009, 4:23 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
they refer to the enemies of Afghanistan though, who they imply are the Taliban. Either were they are some sick people out there to do this to young school girls. What the hell is wrong with them?
Old May 13th 2009, 5:22 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

The ones who killed the kids, let's kill all of them.

How's that?
Old May 13th 2009, 5:38 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say that calling for the execution of religious extremists who target school children is good common sense.

If they are dead they can't hurt anymore school children. The logic is simple really...

N.
Old May 13th 2009, 6:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by admon
spugsy a mindless thug?

I'd read a few more threads if I were you before making uneducated codshite remarks like that.
ah yeah that's right, I'm a total thug me.

Of course.
Old May 13th 2009, 6:05 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
ah yeah that's right, I'm a total thug me.

Of course.
geordie thugs, kill em all....
Old May 13th 2009, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

spugsy a mindless thug?

i merely speak as i find. if Spugsy makes 'uneducated codshite remarks' then he should expect someone to take him to task.
Old May 13th 2009, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

i merely speak as i find. if Spugsy makes 'uneducated codshite remarks' then he should expect someone to take him to task.
bundle of laughs you are..
Old May 13th 2009, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Spugsy
The ones who killed the kids, let's kill all of them.

How's that?
I'd say 'let's round up the people who we think are responsible, find the evidence and bring them before the court of the land to be dealt with' as opposed to 'kill them all' which tends to follow their line of thinking and makes us no better than they are.
Old May 13th 2009, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

bundle of laughs you are..
i'm sorry but the topic doesn't really lend itself to hilarity. i'll try to be more comical in other threads!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.