Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

More Crazy Statistics

More Crazy Statistics

Old Apr 2nd 2012, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default More Crazy Statistics

The floating population or daytime people of Dubai has evidently swollen by about one million, so what about the night time people I wonder?
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/so...ells-1.1002809
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More Crazy Statistics

Originally Posted by mentalist
The floating population or daytime people of Dubai has evidently swollen by about one million, so what about the night time people I wonder?
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/so...ells-1.1002809
Yeah - I saw that statistic too.............

Are they saying that two million actually live here, and another one million float in for the day, and then leave again? How do they get here? By car?? From where? Sharjah?

As you say.......... crazy.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light

Unless they're counting all the people transiting at DXB. Even then a million feels high.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 7:59 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Are they saying that two million actually live here, and another one million float in for the day, and then leave again? How do they get here? By car?? From where? Sharjah?
I could have believed the number was very high based on the road between Dubai and Sharjah, back in 07...