Monday mornings

Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:55 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Monday mornings

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest
i have the most beautifull nuns you could see in your life and also since i hired these nuns people have started to come to church, how abt that?
funny that as I thought you were Jewish....
Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:02 pm
scuba chick

k3atie is on a distinguished road

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]eeeeewwe mondays aren't sooo bad as wednesday mornings! i mean you still know then that you have at least two days to go, well all those bods living in uk. i suppose wednesday is start of slow down in uae??? hee hee
At least some of you giys and gals wake up with a little sun . . . i was scrapping car windows this morning . . .booh huh
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Yup folks its Monday morning - 1st day back at work after 4 days off, and I need cheering up - I've got 4 shots of K to give away to those that are successful.

Cheers

TS
well no need to be feeling down m8..... u r not the only one that had to go back to work 2day..... i did aswell...... and just about managed to roll out of bed this am cos of the sight seeing trip I went on last night..... luckily i was out cold and had no nightmares ! :scared: lol

Well some good news 4 me..... after near riots, the uni has decided to call us in only 5 days a week (instead of the 6 they planned b4.... oh and we normally have a 4-day week)..... anywho..... i get a 2 day weekend and only need to add 20 mins to all my lectures till the end of term.....

heads i win, tails u loose! hahahaha

need to carry a camera with me when i go on those scenic tours..... such creatures of the night need to be caught on film....think of the money i cud make by sharing it with the local press! ..... i really cud get in on the Russian mafia business then! lololol
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:18 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

need to carry a camera with me when i go on those scenic tours..... such creatures of the night need to be caught on film....think of the money i cud make by sharing it with the local press! ..... i really cud get in on the Russian mafia business then! lololol[/QUOTE]

I can't believe that phone of yours doesn't have a camera on it!!

It is big enough!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:25 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
well no need to be feeling down m8..... u r not the only one that had to go back to work 2day..... i did aswell...... and just about managed to roll out of bed this am cos of the sight seeing trip I went on last night..... luckily i was out cold and had no nightmares ! :scared: lol

Well some good news 4 me..... after near riots, the uni has decided to call us in only 5 days a week (instead of the 6 they planned b4.... oh and we normally have a 4-day week)..... anywho..... i get a 2 day weekend and only need to add 20 mins to all my lectures till the end of term.....

heads i win, tails u loose! hahahaha

need to carry a camera with me when i go on those scenic tours..... such creatures of the night need to be caught on film....think of the money i cud make by sharing it with the local press! ..... i really cud get in on the Russian mafia business then! lololol
So where did u go last night face??
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:55 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
I can't believe that phone of yours doesn't have a camera on it!!

It is big enough!
such cheek! lol..... getting my phone out on that tour wudnt have been a good idea...... i wud have probably been mobbed for errrrrrr........ never mind!

need one of those ultra slim cams that can be hidden up ur sleeve or sommat... being discrete is the key to success and plus it was too dark last night cos of the cloud cover.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:57 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

such cheek! lol..... getting my phone out on that tour wudnt have been a good idea...... i wud have probably been mobbed for errrrrrr........ never mind!

need one of those ultra slim cams that can be hidden up ur sleeve or sommat... being discrete is the key to success and plus it was too dark last night cos of the cloud cover.

What on earth were you doing and where were you???
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:59 pm
The Oracle

So where did u go last night face??
wudnt u like to know!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:00 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

wudnt u like to know!
Come on Face -let out your inner demons
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:08 pm
The Oracle

Come on Face -let out your inner demons
well if u must know, i went bar hopping with these 2 hip lads that showed me a side of this town that i suppose i refused to beleive ever existed.

u can fill in the blanks cant u? lol

Last edited by Face81; Nov 16th 2004 at 4:34 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:10 pm
Premium Member

well if u must know, i went bar hopping with these 2 hip lads that showed me aa side of this town that i suppose i refused to beleive ever existed.

u can fill in the blanks cant u? lol
Probably best - so u had a good night then
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:35 pm
The Oracle

Probably best - so u had a good night then
yes..... a very enjoyable evening on the whole.... very eventful with the hail storm and all..... must do it again..... dont mind if there is no hail. hehe
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:20 pm
rafter

yes..... a very enjoyable evening on the whole.... very eventful with the hail storm and all..... must do it again..... dont mind if there is no hail. hehe
so you DID have fun

Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:26 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by rafter
so you DID have fun
cheeky sod! i know u want to go....... lets c wot w can arrange. might need a bus as several ppl are signing up for a re-visit to the house of horrors. hahahaha :scared: