British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Monday Jan 3rd 2005....daily highlights (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/monday-jan-3rd-2005-daily-highlights-275057/)

Truth Speak Jan 3rd 2005 3:25 pm

Monday Jan 3rd 2005....daily highlights

Wow....its been a bit of a humdinger here today for a while......lots of raw stuff and things floating about with a few moments of common sense:

SIgnificantly Sofie returned from her hols with part three of her carpet munching epic on the cards......we all wait with baited breath and a mouth of soapy water!!!

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat

Part 3 of My Story will be dispatched soon!!!

I DID spend quality time in the bathtub while on holiday actually
So part three should be pretty racey..........

The maid epic continued in true 'Anal' (excuse me for plagiarism JB) form....with JD getting hammered by most of the young ladies on the site....shame on u girls!!

However it all ended well with a kiss and make-up session and with JB sticking her tongue down JDs throat.....and a couple of the others wishing they were there.

Originally posted by JD....can we all kiss and make up. ?????
Lakes lassie and JD had a bit of a spar but made up in the end and I don't believe any blood was spilled.

The Al Marooj people are all pissed off at having to wait another 6 weeks for completion....but as any good expat does, they are just packing up and moving on....

Nov got her sarcasm off pat with a nice HRT line on JD...she's getting better....whilst heart offered all the waifs and strays a place to kip when they become homeless....ahhhh bless.....

Someones on evening primrose oil...not sure if its a male or female....

Malteser kept her head down today...probably reading her tea leaves and saw the sparks flying......

Jbs got a worm..or recently had one...and trins puppy has a beaut...shes pretty pissed off today as its her lunar moment........and she lost her hols....

Likes and dislikes seemed to be popping up everywhere.......JB has a big list....but the worm took the biscuit..(quite literally)

Karma trading is hot........with a barrel of brent karma going for 32 bucks at the mo.....

JD, Sofie and Jb look like they'll be searching for a motel room later after a few steamy exchanges......no-ones seen em for a while.....

Jcs kept his head low today as he's a bit under the whether with his knackered knee......should be back on form tomorrow.

Nov...is busy throwing dummies out of lots of cots and generally keeping all thread sticking over.

Thats about it for now.......any and all updates are welcome.....

Mother Theresa.....................

Woops...nearly forgot....tonite is Face's last night in town before he jets off to sunny England......good luck in yr travels Face....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_4_34v.gif

smartd Jan 3rd 2005 3:28 pm

Re: Monday Jan 5th 2005....daily highlights

weee. its monday jan 3rd not 5th :)

Truth Speak Jan 3rd 2005 3:30 pm

Re: Monday Jan 5th 2005....daily highlights

Originally Posted by smartd
weee. its monday jan 3rd not 5th :)

Wrong calendar...cheers smartd

DubaiExpat Jan 3rd 2005 3:49 pm

Re: Monday Jan 3rd 2005....daily highlights

PMSL what a brilliant "highlights of the day" idea, we should do a weekly bulletin for those new to the forums!! :D

Malteser Jan 3rd 2005 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Wow....its been a bit of a humdinger here today for a while......lots of raw stuff and things floating about with a few moments of common sense:

SIgnificantly Sofie returned from her hols with part three of her carpet munching epic on the cards......we all wait with baited breath and a mouth of soapy water!!!

So part three should be pretty racey..........

The maid epic continued in true 'Anal' (excuse me for plagiarism JB) form....with JD getting hammered by most of the young ladies on the site....shame on u girls!!

However it all ended well with a kiss and make-up session and with JB sticking her tongue down JDs throat.....and a couple of the others wishing they were there.

Lakes lassie and JD had a bit of a spar but made up in the end and I don't believe any blood was spilled.

The Al Marooj people are all pissed off at having to wait another 6 weeks for completion....but as any good expat does, they are just packing up and moving on....

Nov got her sarcasm off pat with a nice HRT line on JD...she's getting better....whilst heart offered all the waifs and strays a place to kip when they become homeless....ahhhh bless.....

Someones on evening primrose oil...not sure if its a male or female....

Malteser kept her head down today...probably reading her tea leaves and saw the sparks flying......

Jbs got a worm..or recently had one...and trins puppy has a beaut...shes pretty pissed off today as its her lunar moment........and she lost her hols....

Likes and dislikes seemed to be popping up everywhere.......JB has a big list....but the worm took the biscuit..(quite literally)

Karma trading is hot........with a barrel of brent karma going for 32 bucks at the mo.....

JD, Sofie and Jb look like they'll be searching for a motel room later after a few steamy exchanges......no-ones seen em for a while.....

Jcs kept his head low today as he's a bit under the whether with his knackered knee......should be back on form tomorrow.

Nov...is busy throwing dummies out of lots of cots and generally keeping all thread sticking over.

Thats about it for now.......any and all updates are welcome.....

Mother Theresa.....................

Woops...nearly forgot....tonite is Face's last night in town before he jets off to sunny England......good luck in yr travels Face....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_4_34v.gif

WOW TS thats v good of u to keep us updated.

Geeee I always miss all the fun, guess I have to turn blonde, they always get all the fun dont they. Hehe I was out all day enjoying the sun. Not fair tho, I seemed to have missed a real lot by being away, esp the making up bit hmmm. Ok ok from now on I am glued to this................ouch does hurt a bit. Phewwwww

By the way a big hello to the ppl I havent yet had the pleasure to meet on here.

PS big hug and kiss to JD...................I was never angry at u, non posso mai essere arabiata con te bacio bacio hehe.....

Truth Speak Jan 3rd 2005 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by Malteser
WOW TS thats v good of u to keep us updated.

Geeee I always miss all the fun, guess I have to turn blonde, they always get all the fun dont they. Hehe I was out all day enjoying the sun. Not fair tho, I seemed to have missed a real lot by being away, esp the making up bit hmmm. Ok ok from now on I am glued to this................ouch does hurt a bit. Phewwwww

By the way a big hello to the ppl I havent yet had the pleasure to meet on here.

PS big hug and kiss to JD...................I was never angry at u, non posso mai essere arabiata con te bacio bacio hehe.....

Don't worry, this is like a soap opera, u can miss a month and still keep up to date...............take it easy .............TS

Truth Speak Jan 3rd 2005 6:15 pm

PMSL what a brilliant "highlights of the day" idea, we should do a weekly bulletin for those new to the forums!! :D

Some karma for the vote of confidence, and I like fur burgers........Ok...u shall author tomorrow nights highlights............bring it on...TS

Jellybean Jan 4th 2005 1:37 am

Some karma for the vote of confidence, and I like fur burgers........Ok...u shall author tomorrow nights highlights............bring it on...TS

Excellent TS, a great update to a weird day/week ...keep up the good work MT :)

Crying Freeman Jan 4th 2005 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Excellent TS, a great update to a weird day/week ...keep up the good work MT :)

Cyberspace is a strange place to be!! But you gotta love it

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 4th 2005 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Cyberspace is a strange place to be!! But you gotta love it

I cant sign on tomorrow, so would appreciate a highlights post of what i have missed

Truth Speak Jan 4th 2005 1:27 pm

Any volounteers for todays highlights....i'm busy reading pt 3

Jellybean Jan 4th 2005 1:40 pm

...finish what you started MT, you r so good at it :p

Truth Speak Jan 4th 2005 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
...finish what you started MT, you r so good at it :p

Creep..........Ok....just critiquing pt 3....then i'll take a look....should be easier today..........

DubaiExpat Jan 4th 2005 2:38 pm

I can do it if you wish!

Truth Speak Jan 4th 2005 2:41 pm

I can do it if you wish!

Go for it Sofie.........i'm still playing catch-up...........& you r the resident author.......Mills n Boon eat ur heart out!!