Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mods Please Ban me Out

Mods Please Ban me Out

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:28 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mods Please Ban me Out

bye bye britishexpat forum members...

Last edited by CasaNova; Nov 2nd 2005 at 5:31 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:30 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mods Please Ban me Out

Originally Posted by CasaNova

Why where are you going
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:33 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Why where are you going

I'd guess to be a full time attention whore!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:16 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TA5
I'd guess to be a full time attention whore!

good one for you................
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:12 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

But Balushi.....Arn't you bored of getting banned ??
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:48 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

But why Balushi/CN i thought you had done soooo very well lasting this long and being so civil
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Changing Avatars????
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
But why Balushi/CN i thought you had done soooo very well lasting this long and being so civil
I thought I was Balushi.....
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:30 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shoushou
I thought I was Balushi.....
Nah your far to old..............
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sassy
Nah your far to old..............
Ive just had my whiskers cut and nasal hair removed
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:35 am

Ive just had my whiskers cut and nasal hair removed

thats far to much info this time in the morning...........
Hapy Eid by the way
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thats far to much info this time in the morning...........
Hapy Eid by the way
Hehe...
Same to you...
Cant you feel the Eid spirit??Cant you just????
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:47 am

Hehe...
Same to you...
Cant you feel the Eid spirit??Cant you just????
Not yet,,, maybe when I've been out and bought something for me me me me me
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not yet,,, maybe when I've been out and bought something for me me me me me
Kindly pick up a Dairy Milk medium bar on your way.....
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:50 am

Kindly pick up a Dairy Milk medium bar on your way.....
Don't they have any in China????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.