mobile phones and home phones,etc

mobile phones and home phones,etc

Old Nov 9th 2008, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

madscots will become famous soon enoughmadscots will become famous soon enough
Default mobile phones and home phones,etc

hi folks,
a bit of info required.
i am going to be getting an allowance of 750aed pm for a mobile, question is could i in reality get 2 one for me and one for the wife. mine would be both personnel and work.
how do the rates work there, in uk you can get 200 mins etc free and texts free.
thanks for information.

similarly home phone, tv and broadband what would a good package be that would include kids, films and sports.

thanks
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:54 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mobile phones and home phones,etc

Originally Posted by madscots
hi folks,
a bit of info required.
i am going to be getting an allowance of 750aed pm for a mobile, question is could i in reality get 2 one for me and one for the wife. mine would be both personnel and work.
how do the rates work there, in uk you can get 200 mins etc free and texts free.
thanks for information.

similarly home phone, tv and broadband what would a good package be that would include kids, films and sports.

thanks
Rates here for mobiles, internet etc are more expensive than in the UK and there are less features and perks. You pay for nearly everything but I think 750 a month would cover calls from a mobile easily unless you have a job where you need to be making lots of calls.

SIM cards for pay as you go schemes run at around 150 or so I think...plus a yearly renewal of about the same. I got one years ago and still have it -rarely spend more than 50 a week and I send a lot of sms.

Have a look for Etisalat and Du's Websites...they are sure to list their tariffs there.

N.