Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

MJC"S 40th Burpday Bash

MJC"S 40th Burpday Bash

Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:34 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default MJC"S 40th Burpday Bash

Well, all of you who know and love me will probably know I'm hurtling head first to the BIG 40.

So I thought a nice quiet evening on Thursday 1st September and maybe a half of cider wouldn't go amiss.

If anyone's interested then please pm me and I'll get back to you with further details.

Or maybe I'll be billy no-mates

M
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:42 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MJC"S 40th Burpday Bash

Originally Posted by MJC
Well, all of you who know and love me will probably know I'm hurtling head first to the BIG 40.

So I thought a nice quiet evening on Thursday 1st September and maybe a half of cider wouldn't go amiss.

If anyone's interested then please pm me and I'll get back to you with further details.

M
Does that apply to us Doha Damsels as well????

By the way my daughter has her birthday on the same day, she will be two..hehe
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 9:38 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Especially you Doha Damsels my dear.

(and my actual birthday is Saturday 3rd Sept, but apparantly it'll be a national holiday here)
Originally Posted by Malteser
Does that apply to us Doha Damsels as well????

By the way my daughter has her birthday on the same day, she will be two..hehe
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:51 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Especially you Doha Damsels my dear.

(and my actual birthday is Saturday 3rd Sept, but apparantly it'll be a national holiday here)

oooooooh thank u MJC, so nice of u. I might just jump on a plane....
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 3:35 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

When has a bash in Dubai wheather it be birthday or whatever been .... Quiet?
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 3:53 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know, but the kids might be watching!!
Originally Posted by Heart of gold
When has a bash in Dubai wheather it be birthday or whatever been .... Quiet?
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC

M

Awwww Michael,you rememberred........
Thats so sweet